Lost all my eggs

in Help & Questions

Female
7 posts

urbancountry26 • 18 September 2022 at 8:05 AM

can I recover them....

how do I get them to hatch, etc so they do not die & disappear....

Female
2,046 posts

cranberrycat1 • 18 September 2022 at 9:56 AM

You can recover them by spending 200cc on a resurrection stone of each creature. To hatch you need to get to the certain amount of clicks views feeds that they need. To make them not die or disappear you need to make them immortal by making them reach level 20 with a certain amount of view (depends for each creature) or you can get a leaf of vaka for 500cc to make your cove 100% happy all the time as long as you don’t remove the leaf of vaka @urbancountry26

Female
2,806 posts

heatherm19 • 18 September 2022 at 6:20 PM

@urbancountry26 Adding to what cranberrycat1 said, your creatures won't die if they have over 10% happiness (according to the Player Guide). So while you wait for them to get the stats needed to become immortal, you just need to make sure they get fed every day (or possibly even every other day, not sure how quickly the happiness goes down). If you see any of your creature's happiness has a red bar, that's a warning that they are in danger of dying unless you get their happiness back up.

You can spend ec at Tim's Food Shoppe to quickly get a creature's happiness full, but long term the best thing to do is interact with other users here so they will feed your creatures. You feed their creatures, they'll feed yours, etc.