Close this please

in Trading & Auctions

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 2 October 2022 at 1:38 AM

Need 200 CC to resurrect my Cupig on my side.

Can offer creatures from @kaiserbakura

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 October 2022 at 1:58 AM

@pet_cemetery

before you pay for the resurrection, send a ticket.

Every now and then there's a glitch in the system and some eggs start to drain of health faster than even teams of people can keep them alive.

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 2 October 2022 at 2:01 AM

@snowywinter.
Ok, will do. Umm... how do you send a ticket? It's been a very very long time since I've had to send a ticket.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 October 2022 at 2:05 AM

@pet_cemetery
It's the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page : )
https://eggcave.com/contact

(Sorry if you get double pinged, I had a typo in the link and stuff. Was easier just to delete and repost.)

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 2 October 2022 at 2:14 AM

@snowywinter
Found it, thank you. Hopefully I can get this resolved.

Like I said I'm 90% positive they were immortal. I have a feeling what happened was that they weren't actually immortal even though they said they were (missing a few views or something) and they died. Or they were fully immortal and something messed up.

Ooor... I'm a complete idiot and accidentally transferred them over mortal (possible but unlikely)

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 October 2022 at 2:24 AM

@pet_cemetery even so, I'm pretty sure staff will help you out ^^

(and really, nothing should be dying so soon anyhow. There was a site-wide feed just a few days ago.
EVERYTHING, and I do mean EVERYTHING was full up; even creatures that had previously been at 0 for days. Yet two eggs in a friend's cove were mysteriously around 30% o.O - Okay, so technically not Everything, but darn near.)

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 5 October 2022 at 3:35 PM

Still need 200 CC.