Ability to transfer event-tokens from sides to main

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would this be helpful for you?

Female
2,893 posts

heatherm19 • 3 October 2022 at 10:33 PM

So I know it's probably too late for this month, but in the future this would be really nice for any event where you get tokens/seeds/etc from feeding.

I feed a fair amount on my sides, always feeding back whoever feeds mine, but it's annoying and frustrating to realize that feeding from my sides this month means collecting seeds that are basically useless (since as far as I know we can only play the fair through our main). I kind of don't even want to feed from my sides this month just because it feels like such a waste. In the future I think it would be extremely helpful if we could transfer seeds/tokens/whatever from our sides to our main during events like this. Maybe only allowed if you've verified your sides, so it's really just transferring to your own main and no one can use it to transfer to other players (not that I think that would be bad, I just figure that may be seen as an issue).

Female
45 posts

brandi • 20 October 2022 at 1:10 AM

As a new player who just made a side account, can anyone confirm that we can't use the event tokens that we inadvertently earn while clicking?

If clicking is allowed aren't those token considered legit?

Female
2,893 posts

heatherm19 • 20 October 2022 at 3:47 AM

@brandi All events, like the halloween fair, can only be played on your main. Playing the fair on a side would get you in trouble (and just fyi, you also aren't allowed to do any 'daily activity' like the mysterious asteroid or cave-attempts from your side).

I've asked and had it confirmed by a mod that feeding from your sides is fine. And spending the ec that feeding gives you on your side is fine. But not spending seeds in an event-game like this.

edit: Poking around the blog, I see it stated plainly for the Advent Tree (December event) and Find The Gobblers (November event) "do not participate from side accounts". The blog posts for the Halloween fair don't seem to have that warning, but multiple players have confirmed it to me.

Female
45 posts

brandi • 20 October 2022 at 9:35 AM

@heatherm19 I feel like it's better to just not click from side accounts during events. 😊 Everything else was super clear about - "don't do anything" but this was a bit fuzzy 😃

Thanks for the confirmation.