looking for someone to help me test out site feature for future contest [PAUSED]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 October 2022 at 1:28 AM

what it says in the title.

Looking for someone currently online who is also playing Halloween Fair games and can do a bit of feeding (not on my main, I'll share which cove when I have a volunteer. It has about 150 eggs.)

(I need to see how notices work with the page refreshes and am too exhausted from yesterday to do it myself.)

P.S. The test and contest will probably work best for people with PCs or tablets... though it may work for phones too, but I'm not sure. It requires having at least two tabs open and active.

2:50am Eggcave time.
Getting sleepy, probably going to hang up this quest for the night.

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 12 October 2022 at 8:40 PM

@snowywinter
Are you still looking for someone? If so, could you elaborate a little bit more on what site future you'd like to test?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 12 October 2022 at 10:22 PM

@twilightshine I may have found someone , but am putting it on hold as some of my health conditions got worse over the past 24 hours and I decided I can't commit to holding a contest right now. : / )

I wanted to test out how the feed notifications work currently with the refreshes automated by the Halloween games. - I honestly don't know how else to word it. I'm not trying to be vague. *shrug*

Thank you for the reply : )