Hello, I’m new!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Deleted • 11 October 2022 at 9:22 PM

Hi! I found this site from ChickenSmoothie and thought it was cute! I’m just here to collect some creatures 😊 Feel free to introduce yourselves and give me any advice, because I’ve never played this game before!
Can you get clicks for your pets off of this site or can it only be offsite? Just curious!

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 11 October 2022 at 9:59 PM

@disneyluv
Welcome to EC! I've been a member of this site since 2009, but I quit and gave all my creatures away back in 2014. I just came back last month and there's so much stuff on here now compared to a decade ago ^^
Enjoy your stay and I sent you some welcoming presents ❤️

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 11 October 2022 at 10:01 PM

@disneyluv

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here! Sent you some gifts!

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 11 October 2022 at 10:12 PM

Welcome !,

Female
2,922 posts

heatherm19 • 12 October 2022 at 1:54 AM

@disneyluv Welcome, hope you enjoy it around here!
There is a click exchange on-site (under the 'social' tab at the top of any page) where you can put some of your creatures so others can click/feed them. You have to click/feed other's creatures from the click exchange as well though, in order for your creatures to remain showing there.
To me, the best way to get people to feed/click yours is simply to go around feeding/clicking whoever you might see around the site: Here on the forum, people posting trades or auctions, etc. In my experience if you feed other user's creatures, they'll usually feed yours back.
(Note, though, some users don't want people to click/feed their creatures, be sure to check that it says 'feed friendly' or at least doesn't say 'don't feed' or similar in their profile.)