A conclusion of my first day in the Egg Cave...

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 6 November 2022 at 1:08 AM

I love this place!! Here I am to introduce myself and hopefully meet you.

I'm Daisy, and so far... I've fed a lot of pets (on and off the exchange), fallen in love with way too many creatures (most seemingly unattainable atm ehehe), played the trivia (nice way to make 10k), and still having an enjoyable time browsing through the boards and users and shops! Everyone seems so kind!

Fell hard for the Alkub, luckily able to get in the cave right now, and spent hours visiting to try to find that egg to save! So happy I got one. :') I love whoever drew that little precious nugget of grey happiness. XD

Female
2,942 posts

heatherm19 • 6 November 2022 at 1:29 AM

Welcome to Eggcave! Glad you are having fun, feel free to ask questions if you ever need help.

(Just a note, those 'seemingly unattainable' creatures may not stay that way! With re-releases of 2 old retired creatures every month, it's surprising how many creatures I saw as unattainable when I first joined, but that I now have!)

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 6 November 2022 at 1:36 AM

@heatherm19
Thank you much! šŸ˜ø I did notice the re-release thing when I first checked out the main page and saw the Electrock with the release years of 2014 aaaand 2022! I think that's a really cool thing for them to do, gives me hope lol. But also, I feel older players who already had them might feel they lose value or maybe obtaining them won't be a fun challenge anymore? Either way, gets me closer to the cute kitty creatures lol.
(Btw if Heather is your name, I love that name.)

Female
760 posts

okami • 6 November 2022 at 1:33 AM

@daisycat

Welcome to Eggcave! My name's Blue, it's nice to meet you! šŸ˜ø I highly recommend reading the Player Guides under the social tab if you haven't already- those will go over a lot of the basics for the site. Feel free to message me if you have any questions in the future!

Once you've been a member for 48 hours (since there's a waiting period) I'll send you a pair of the October cave monthlies that recently retired (the Kisagi and Phantowl) as a welcome gift. šŸ˜Š

1,134 posts

hikanu • 6 November 2022 at 7:17 AM

Hello and welcome! šŸ˜ƒ

The Alkubs are indeed very cute, I've got 5 of them myself.

Once you've been here for 48 hours, and if you're interested of course, I'd be happy to gift you one of my Alkubs. Just write me! šŸ˜Š

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 6 November 2022 at 7:40 AM

@daisycat Hi, Daisy! Welcome to eggcave!
The alkub is one of the first creatures here on eggcave and it really is adorable.
Fed all your pets šŸ˜ƒ
As per my usual welcoming posts:
We have a player guide here!
There's also a thread for creature values here šŸ˜Š
It's not too late for you to join the gobbler event! You can go around the site and click if a small gobbler is found at any part of the page. Top 100 gets to have an event creature + 1000CC šŸ˜Š
Ping me here (@twinkle) or DM if you have any questions!
I sent you some welcoming gifts, including a set of alkub plushies šŸ˜Š
Enjoy! ā¤ļø

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 6 November 2022 at 8:40 AM

@bluewolf
Hi Blue! Thank you for the kind welcome! That is super sweet of you to offer a Kisagi and Phantowl, I wouldn't mind that. šŸ˜Š

@hikanu
Hello and thank you for the welcome! You're so kind for offering one of your Alkubs! šŸ˜± I have a male so I'm thinking to keep checking the cave for a female and then those'll be my two, so if I don't end up getting or doing that, perhaps I'll hit you up. šŸ˜Š

@twinkle
Wow, thank you for all the gifts and feeds! :} I really appreciate that! I had looked up those plushies earlier and was like ooh maybe I should get those... and here I have them now! You're sweet. šŸ˜ø The creature value guide is helpful, I hadn't seen that yet. šŸ˜± I've got 68 Gobblers so far and I was so eager at first and now I'm like no way I'll beat anyone. I still can't help but click on them though. XD

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 6 November 2022 at 8:49 AM

Hey daisy, welcome to egg cave. I also love the alkub Iā€™m looking for a star one at the moment. The rereleases have been a big help for me obtaining creatures I want. Normally the originals will go for a higher price then then the rereleases. Some older players also put some older harder to obtain creatures in the auctions too so I normally visit their often @daisycat

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 6 November 2022 at 10:07 AM

@cranberrycat1
Thank you for the welcome! šŸ˜ø I'm glad the re-releases go for a higher price, gotta give some value to the "originals" lol.

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 7 November 2022 at 6:06 PM

@daisycat
Hi! I sent you a transfer request for your new baby alkub! enjoy ā¤ļø

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 7 November 2022 at 6:43 PM

@twinkle
Oh my goodness! 0.0 Thank you so much, she's sOoOo cute. šŸ˜Š Now I have one male and one female, yay!

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 7 November 2022 at 6:45 PM

@daisycat you're welcome šŸ˜Š ā¤ļø