WHAaat?some regular shop items got retired?

in Help & Questions

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 6 November 2022 at 1:22 PM

ok, i know that event and cc shop items retire but regular shop items retire too?!
since when did this happen ? i just suddenly saw some of my items in my strongroom have the retired tag that wasnt there before.
like for example chewin gum and biwo cookies.
does anyone have a list of which items got retired?
since the item database doesnt seem to have an option to sort by ''retired'' tag

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 6 November 2022 at 1:49 PM

@murfijs regular shop items do retire on occasion (why I try to stockpile travels.)

And for what it's worth, as far as i know those two items you mentioned have been retired at least since I joined a year and a half ago.

Demifluid
1,493 posts

wonder404exe • 6 November 2022 at 1:53 PM

@murfijs
Yeah they does that ๐Ÿ˜…
Like the SoB too got retired from the shop- sometimes you just have to go take a look at things you havenโ€™t before to find new things i really want the items data to have a when retired section of the item so we can see when the shop item got retired ๐Ÿ™ƒ when i found out the shop items can get retired i was surprised too. I think it happens every time new bundle of items get released like the csp travels the oldest ones gets retired i thinkkk?

Female
760 posts

okami • 6 November 2022 at 1:59 PM

@murfijs

There is a way to search for retired items in the item database. Search the number 100, and that'll show every item that is rarity 100 (meaning that they are retired). As far as I know there isn't a way to filter cc items vs ec items though, so they do all show together.