Hi! I just joined :)

in Welcomes & Introductions

Male
4 posts

magneto_was_left • 8 November 2022 at 7:38 AM

Hi I just joined. The designs in this game are so cute! I've looked at the help forum but is there any particular advice anyone has? Also what do items do?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 8 November 2022 at 8:39 AM

@magneto_was_left
OMG I recognize your name from chicken smoothie hahaha
Welcome to eggcave! ❤️
I joined this site from my old account since 2009, I got premium creatures without having to spend paid currency. It's worthwhile to collect special releases as they can be worth a big amount of CC in the future.
We have a player guide here!
There's also a thread for creature values here 😊
It's not too late for you to join the gobbler event! You can go around the site and click if a small gobbler is found at any part of the page. Top 100 gets to have an event creature + 1000CC 😊
Ping me here (@twinkle) or DM if you have any questions!
I sent you some welcoming gifts 😊
Enjoy! ❤️

Male
4 posts

magneto_was_left • 8 November 2022 at 8:41 AM

Thank you so much! I saw someone on chicken smoothie with a link to here and the designs looked cute so I decided to make an account.

Female
2,942 posts

heatherm19 • 8 November 2022 at 11:22 AM

@magneto_was_left Welcome to Eggcave!

Some of the creatures here are just *adorable*, aren't they? That's one of the things that drew me to this site too. (Some of the Halloween-related creatures are a bit creepy though)

Items can increase your creature's happiness and/or stats, although honestly I'm not sure how many people actually use them for that anymore. A lot of users collect items from the different shops just for quests (under the 'games' drop-down), when you do a quest you obtain a few items that the quest asks for and in return get a token. Those tokens, once you have enough, can be redeemed for creatures that otherwise might not be available to you.

Travels are a type of item that you can use on your creature to give it a pretty background (like they are 'traveling' to that place, haha). There are also 'trinket' travels that are specially made for certain types of creatures (though you can put them on any creature you want).

Male
4 posts

magneto_was_left • 8 November 2022 at 6:11 PM

Thanks!

Female
19 posts

nightmarez • 13 November 2022 at 5:23 PM

@magneto_was_left - Welcome to Eggcave! 😃

Male
4 posts

magneto_was_left • 14 November 2022 at 8:06 AM

Thanks