New to the site

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
4 posts

silencewhisper • 9 November 2022 at 1:31 PM

Hello! My name is SilenceWhisper, or just Whisper for short! I live with my husband and our cat pack of 13, plus foster kittens (because everyone loves kittens). The cats even have their own Face book page! I love all things furry, feathered, and fish like. I look forward to meeting lot of new people here!

Female
2,942 posts

heatherm19 • 9 November 2022 at 2:25 PM

@silencewhisper Welcome to Eggcave! If you love cats there are plenty of great cat-type creatures here. (13 cats? That's a lot! Do they all get along?)

The Player Guide (https://eggcave.com/help) is a great place to start to get a general feel for how the game works, although it doesn't cover everything. This month is the Gobbler hunt, if you see a tiny turkey image appear on a page you can click it to collect it, at the end of the month the top 100 collectors get special prizes!

Have fun here and don't hesitate to ask questions, this is a very helpful community. 😊

Female
4 posts

silencewhisper • 9 November 2022 at 3:07 PM

@heatherm19 thanks for the tips, I was wondering why there were random turkeys on the pages occasionally.
Yes, most of the cats get along except for old man Mica. He was a stray we brought in and doesn't really like the other kitties, so he has his own room, lol.

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 9 November 2022 at 5:48 PM

@silencewhisper
Welcome!

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 9 November 2022 at 6:45 PM

@silencewhisper
Welcome to eggcave! ❤️
I don't have a cat because I'm allergic to them but they are absolutely adorable ;u; The cats here on eggcave are also my favorite. This one is my favorite cat here!

As per my usual welcoming message:
⭐ We have a player guide here.
⭐ There's also a thread for creature values here.
It's not too late for you to join the gobbler event! You can go around the site and click if a small gobbler is found at any part of the page. Top 100 gets to have an event creature + 1000CC 😊

Ping me here (@twinkle) or DM if you have any questions!
I sent you some welcoming gifts, Enjoy! ❤️

Female
19 posts

nightmarez • 13 November 2022 at 5:12 PM

@silencewhisper - Welcome to Eggcave!