Is there a way to change your username?

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
8 posts

candled • 1 December 2022 at 11:46 PM

Is there a way to change your username? I've looked but can't seem to find a way

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 2 December 2022 at 12:00 AM

@meowganmews
Yep, there is! You can buy a terminal in the cash shop park for 200CC. But after that, the item is used up and you can't change your name again.

Female
760 posts

okami • 2 December 2022 at 12:02 AM

@meowganmews

Yes there is, but you do have to pay CC for it.

Go to the Cash Shop and under Account Items there is an item called "Username Change Terminal" for 200cc. You can change your username to anything that fits guidelines and isn't already taken.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 December 2022 at 12:17 AM

@meowganmews

And there is the free way... but it takes waiting (I forget how long, but it's a month at most.) And a lot of work.

If you have a side account, you can transfer all your creatures, then have the old account deleted. (The waiting period is to be able to use the associated email again.) but then you lose all the connected friends, forum posts, etc.

(Thought I'd mention it though as it's a viable option for some people.)

Edit: The wait time is 14 days (+ the 2 to accept transfers)

@twilightshine
What?! I learned something new. I thought the name change terminal was infinite use. They need to reword the "Once every 30 days" if that's the case.

Non-binary
8 posts

candled • 2 December 2022 at 3:49 PM

@twilightshine and @bluewolf
Really? Too bad I can't get any CC :'] Thank you so much though! Once I get some (Maybe never) I'll do that :]

@snowywinter
Thank you so much! I sadly don't have a side account, though I might get one for this reason!

Just a quick question but how do you transfer them? I'm not really online much here so I have no idea how anything works hahah!

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 2 December 2022 at 8:12 PM

@snowywinter
Maybe not, since I've never used one. I thought the "once every thirty days" meant you can buy one to change your name every 30 days. I probably shouldn't have said anything about that, since I don't know exactly myself, lol. I didn't think of it like that :/

Non-binary
8 posts

candled • 2 December 2022 at 9:36 PM

@tokio
STOP you're so nice AHMFBFKDFKSVDB
WHAT DO I DO IN RETURNNNN

Edit; switched it to my normal username!! Thank you so so much tokio ❤️333