Need Help Pricing Retired Travels

in Help & Questions

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 2 December 2022 at 10:46 PM

I have 3 retired travels that I have no idea how to reasonably price. I looked them up in the shops but the only ones I found were only for display with crazy prices. Can someone help?

Trick-or-Treat Basket (r100) - Released 2016 Halloween Fair

Winter 2017 (r100) - Released December 26, 2017

Unlimited Sweets and Treats (r100) - Released February 13, 2018

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 December 2022 at 11:15 PM

@mr-blue-bones
Well, it ultimately comes down to what you want for them.

However most people are willing to pay 400,000 - 1,000,000 ec for a non- Cash shop travel.
(There aren't many that I personally would buy at those prices, but that's what I seen as normal going rate before all these prices went nuts. 4 Million used to be the high price on Star of Bethlehem and that was the most frequently highest priced of the retired/rare limited-use travels.)

100 - 200 CC was completely common for retired Cash Shop travels. I'm now also seeing people frequently asking 500 CC for them. o.O

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 2 December 2022 at 11:35 PM

@snowywinter
I see, it seems I'm going to need to reprice my other retired travels too lol. Thank you for the information, it's really hard for me to get a grip on any sort of prices here. X(

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 December 2022 at 11:44 PM

@mr-blue-bones you're not crazy, the prices are. They used to sort of have a standard, but the past several months they've been all over the place. It has my head spinning.
When I joined people really seemed to stick within about 15% of Budgie's. It was just a communal cooperation sort of thing. Some people did their own thing, but that wasn't the norm. And that lasted several months. Then a bunch of people left the site. It was really quiet around here for a couple of them. Then we had a small rush of new people. Then another mass exodus and influx cycle; and this time just.. . *floosh* prices went haywire.

(not that Budgie's applies to travels, but there was sort of an unspoken correlation; and whenever anyone asked, long-time players would step in with the percentages, and formulas they used to calculate their prices on travels. - and it seemed reasonable.)

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 2 December 2022 at 11:51 PM

@snowywinter
Not to get off topic but I think the prices will balance out better when cc becomes more common, and the player base will probably get bigger, just gotta hold out till then! XD