Lucky 7 Creature Suggestion!!! Bawee

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you want Bawees to be an actual creature?

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 5 December 2022 at 6:51 PM

This is my seventh (I know, right??? 😃) Creature Suggestion, and 7 is my lucky number. 😋

Bawee means "Boulder" in Korean, and I just ran out of ideas, so this is what it is. xD Bawees are basically rock creatures, and nobody doesn't seem to know what species it is exactly.

Art: >:0 https://ibb.co/wLFVgc7

About the Bawee Egg
It's a rock. Bawee eggs naturally spawn when large boulders break into egg-sized pieces.

About the Bawee Creature
Instead of hatching from their "egg", Bawees carve themselves out. Pieces of the Bawee egg break apart, making the shape of an unfinished sculpture. This is called the Mano Stage, or, the Pebble Stage.

Rocks will cling to their bodies, creating an even bigger statue and encasing the previous one. Its body will become darker, and its final form will slowly grow inside them. This is called Crystallising.

The outer parts of its body will break apart, revealing a much darker and stronger body. It then grows bigger and bigger until it reaches its final stage, the Bawi stage, or, the Boulder Stage.

Pings!
@daisycat
@prairie
@shirothekittehlover
@wonder404exe
@orderedchaos

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 5 December 2022 at 7:20 PM

@moonflower
YEAHHH ROCKKKSSS ADDD MOORERREEE ROOOCKCKCKCKSSS

also anyone else not getting forum pings? Just me?

Female
2,552 posts

dragrawr • 5 December 2022 at 7:23 PM

@moonflower WOOHOO! Anothaaa!! I love it

Female
1,304 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 7:53 PM

@moonflower
This will allow players to have a pet rock -- a VIRTUAL pet rock!! XD I love it! Can't have a pet irl? Get a pet rock! Wait, can't have that either? Virtual pet rock it is!
The lil greenery growing on the Bawee is really cute. :~}

@wonder404exe
I'm only getting *some* forum pings. O_o

Deleted • 5 December 2022 at 8:14 PM

@moonflower omg it amazing

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 5 December 2022 at 8:44 PM

@wonder404exe ROCKS. 😃
@dragrawr 😃
@daisycat lmao I love it! xD Virtual Pet Rock! Also thanks! ❤️
@lululoo 😃 Thank you! ❤️