Valentine's Day Creature Collab: Chaseheart πŸ¦‹πŸ’—

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 8:07 PM

Creature Collaboration πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
This is a collab with @lululoo! Lulu messaged me, "I would love to work with you on new creature suggestion. I love butterflies so I was thinking like for Valentines day. Be pretty pink and red wings." With Lulu's idea, I immediately imagined a butterfly with Conversation Heart wings! You know, the Valentine's Day candy hearts with the cute sayings in red? c:

Introducing the Chaseheart πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
The Chaseheart is a Valentine's Day Conversation Heart butterfly. They start out as a pastel pink Conversation Heart egg that reads FEED ME in red letters. They hatch into a caterpillar made from a row of Conversation Hearts, featuring the classic pastel colors. After hatching, they build a chrysalis, translucent with pastel goo and a few red letters scattered inside, showing what is to come. Once the metamorphosis is complete, out emerges a beautiful butterfly with big Conversation Hearts as wings that read LUV ME.

Artwork of the Chaseheart πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
https://ibb.co/gMxtZmT
I used micron pens and watercolors.

Name Meaning πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
~ Oliver Chase designed a machine to cut out heart-shaped candies. His brother, Daniel Chase, designed a machine to stamp words onto the hearts, thus creating Conversation Hearts in 1847!
~ During Valentine's Day, people are often found to chase the heart of the one they desire or love. Chasing hearts is a very romantic act.

About Chaseheart Eggs πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
Chaseheart eggs are small, lightweight, and chalky, ranging in several pastel colors. There are a variety of sayings displayed on the eggs in red text, indicating for someone to FEED ME, HATCH ME, or PICK ME.

About the Chaseheart Creature πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
In order for a Chaseheart caterpillar to begin building its chrysalis, an Arkian must accept one heart segment donation, from the caterpillar, and eat it. With this yearly ritual comes a debate; not all citizens of Ark agree on the tastiness of Chaseheart segments. Some say they are too chalky and flavorless, while others delight in their crunch and sweet flavor! When the week of Valentine's Day approaches, thousands of Chasehearts hatch in search of willing taste testers so they can begin their transformation.

Chaseheart Details πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
Weight: 0.002 kg
Height: 0.07 m
Gender Profile: Standard
Habitat: Ark City
Obtained From: Event

Chaseheart Evolution πŸ¦‹πŸ’—
Baby: 214 Feeds
Teen: 496 Feeds
Adult: 1847 Feeds

Side notes: Per the egg description, which saying would you like to see on the egg? Feed Me, Hatch Me, Pick Me? Per the adult stage, it's more of a moth look, so it could be a moth and the teen stage could have a translucent cocoon instead. I was thinking the adult's antennae, head, and body could have the colors changed around if desired. The feed amounts in order are Valentine's Day month and day, the year of the first Valentine's Day, and the year Conversation Hearts were invented. Also, what do you think of Valentine's Day? Do you like it? I love it, I think all the hearts and colors and everything are so cute. Whether you have a Valentine or not, I think everyone can still enjoy Valentine's Day!

πŸ’•Thank you for checking out the Chaseheart, let us know what you think. :~}

@wonder404exe
@snowywinter
@redflipflap
@twinkle
@moonflower

#creaturesuggestion

Deleted • 5 December 2022 at 8:11 PM

@daisycat Thank you for helping me and designing it. I love it

Demifluid
1,500 posts

wonder404exe • 5 December 2022 at 8:15 PM

@daisycat
Can i eat it. It looks like condy.
Hatch me for egg, feed me for 2nd stage, love me for 4th stage

Hearts love cards flowers and single people x’D

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 8:16 PM

@lululoo
Of course! I'm so glad you like it, thank you for inspiring me. 😊

@wonder404exe
Yes eat the candy! I was thinking the caterpillar stage could be more curled around, so the butt / last heart is showing, and that heart could say what you said -- FEED ME :}

Deleted • 5 December 2022 at 8:16 PM

@wonder404exe heheheh

@daisycat your so welcome

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 5 December 2022 at 8:39 PM

@daisycat
@lululoo
UUUGGHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUUUUUCH ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
I'd love for it to become a real creature!!!

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 8:46 PM

@moonflower
Thank you, Moon! ^o^ Lulu brought it up in good timing, so hopefully we'll see it in February.

Deleted • 5 December 2022 at 8:46 PM

@moonflower thank you so much that means a lot to us! this is my first creature suggestion I am glad that Daisycat help me bring it alive

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 5 December 2022 at 8:57 PM

@daisycat EEEEEE I hope I see it in February! It better not be a Hard-to-obtain Creature, because I WANT IT RIGHT NOWW!!!!

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 8:59 PM

@moonflower
Lol I'm actually not sure how event or holiday pets work, maybe they aren't all the same... but aren't there pets you can obtain from a chocolate event? Maybe it would be for that?

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 5 December 2022 at 9:01 PM

@daisycat Maybe??? If this creature does become one of the event pets, I'm going to work SUPER HARD to get it, because I've not seen the art yet (Stupid school admins blocked it) but I KNOW it's going to be AMAZING! ❀️

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 5 December 2022 at 9:05 PM

@daisycat
I love the concept! Would definitely get some and freeze at the egg stage ❀️ Fantastic artwork as always 😸

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 9:06 PM

@moonflower
Oof really? Well I hope whatever you're imagining in your head lives up to your expectations. XD I'd say my descriptions are of course close, but they aren't too extreme of detail.

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 5 December 2022 at 9:07 PM

@daisycat
Still better than my Creature Suggestions, because I never add enough detail. xP

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 9:07 PM

@twinkle
Thank you, Twinkle! 😊 It would be so cute to have a little pink candy heart in our coves. *_*

@moonflower
Well so long as you have a drawing, it's all good! I'd say that's most crucial.

Female
2,541 posts

dragrawr • 5 December 2022 at 9:38 PM

@daisycat this is the cutest thing ever! Love the idea

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 5 December 2022 at 9:50 PM

@dragrawr
Thank you so much! 😸

Female
2,541 posts

dragrawr • 5 December 2022 at 9:54 PM

@daisycat ofc! It's such a cute creature and very creative! I personally love the egg too, if i had one I would want to freeze it there AND have an adult! Too cute ❀️