Answered, thank you <3

in Help & Questions

Female
413 posts

suzanab • 11 December 2022 at 12:11 PM

Hi. Each egg has a section in it;s profile, "items collected", I know travels can be one of the items, but which other items can be collected and how do I do that?

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 11 December 2022 at 12:28 PM

@suzanab
I believe the other items are food, toys, and books. You can feed your pet a food item, you can play with them with a toy, and you can read them a book. Then, those items will get added to the pet's collection and the red number will go up. 😸

Female
413 posts

suzanab • 11 December 2022 at 12:29 PM

@daisycat

Ehm...no. they don't...I played and read and fed, no item added, just used and that's all...

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 December 2022 at 12:29 PM

@suzanab
Any item that you use on a creature (travel, books, foods, ect.) will appear on its "items collected" page. All you need to do is use the item, from your inventory, on the creature.

Edit: Which creature did you use items on that they didn't get added to its collection page.

Female
1,283 posts

daisycat • 11 December 2022 at 12:32 PM

@suzanab
Make sure to use the drop down list to go to the store the item could be from, like the toy store or library.

Female
413 posts

suzanab • 11 December 2022 at 12:33 PM

@Orderedchaos

Many creatures, at some point probably all of them (when I had fewer 😃 ) but I just get the "happiness increase" and all that jazz, no item collected at all, except travels...

@daisycat

Of course, just travel shop

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 December 2022 at 12:36 PM

@suzanab
If I'm going to find out what is going wrong I need actual examples of what is happening. Just saying "something is going wrong" is not all that helpful. Please tell me the last creature you used a non-travel item on and what that item was.

Female
413 posts

suzanab • 11 December 2022 at 12:45 PM

@Orderedchaos

Ok. Went to the toy shop, bought Green Alkub Plushie, clicked on it in inventory, only option (besides shop, strongroom delete) is use, I used it on Marchmelatte the Nunny, again, only option being play with. Items colected 0...and it is not the 1st time I played or fed her either...Might be a cache delay sort of kind of - I am tech cabbage, what?! 😃

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 December 2022 at 12:52 PM

@suzanab
Thank you for giving me useful information.

I've checked your creature and I'm seeing that it has 4 items in its collection, 3 uses of the Creepy Clown Mask and 1 use of the Green Alkub Doll.
https://eggcave.com/egg/2681338/collection?shop=4

If you are not seeing a number in the "items collected" part of Marchmelatte's profile page please try clearing your browser's cache. This should fix the problem for not only your Nunny's page but all other creature pages in your cove. You can also try hitting ctrl+F5 on your Nunny's page. This will force your browser to recache that page, but it will only fix the display issues on that page and not any others.

Female
413 posts

suzanab • 11 December 2022 at 12:55 PM

@Orderedchaos

WOOHOO, IT SHOWS NOW! 😃 Cleared cache and hit the dang F5 XD Now they all show, I think, checked only a couple more, but it should all be there, yes! 😃 Thanks much ❤️

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 December 2022 at 12:57 PM

Glad I could help.

As this problem has been solved this topic is now closed.