Do the cash expire if in my inventory?

in General

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 26 December 2022 at 10:29 AM

Because why would I get such an urgent notice "You have CaveCash available! Spend it now!" Why MUST I spend it NOW?! MINE, I spend it when I chose to, no?!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 26 December 2022 at 10:39 AM

@suzanab I think it is just a reminder that it exists, in case you wanted to buy the limited time creatures in the csp. Cc does not expire to my knowledge.

Female
2,913 posts

heatherm19 • 26 December 2022 at 10:50 AM

Nope, it doesn't expire. And we really don't need the reminder notifications. Yes, I know I have CC, I'm trying to save it!

Demifluid
1,501 posts

wonder404exe • 26 December 2022 at 11:05 AM

The way i do it is to put all my CC in my strongroom
It works :0 works well just pit it in ur inventory and get it in ur balance done
@heartherm19 @suzanab

Female
2,913 posts

heatherm19 • 26 December 2022 at 4:49 PM

@wonder404exe That's what I've been doing too (I even stashed a voucher on a side account to stop myself from spending it....). But it is nice to have a little bit on-hand and not have to go to strongroom, move voucher to inventory, click voucher, redeem voucher, etc.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 27 December 2022 at 6:13 AM

Thank you all...it was a rhetorical question, as you kinda guessed, but thank you so much for the support, maybe someone will eventually get the hint and stop this annoying and rather verging on intrusive notification 😊

1,133 posts

hikanu • 27 December 2022 at 12:44 PM

@suzanab I think it should ride into the sunset with the "We noticed that there are no items for sale in your shop. To make more Egg Coins, consider selling items in your shop!" notification, never to be seen again.

Yes, I'm aware my shop is empty given that I haven't put anything up for sale. I don't need a reminder that I'm not selling anything.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 28 December 2022 at 5:41 AM

@hikanu

Oh, my word, that was for real?! LOL, must have been before my time here 😃 😃 Made me feel so much better 😃 Selfish, but yeah, better 😃 Thanks for sharing and of course I totally agree with "never to be seen again" 😃