Oasis Question

in Help & Questions

Female
759 posts

okami • 13 January 2023 at 4:48 PM

Sorry if this question has already been asked before, but I can't find an answer (and the search forum feature leaves much to be desired).

When a creature appears in the Oasis, is it officially yours once you click on it or is it not yours until a name is entered? In other words can we take our time to come up with a name after clicking, or should we be scrambling to type in random letters to claim the egg?

Demifluid
1,459 posts

wonder404exe • 13 January 2023 at 5:14 PM

@bluewolf You have to name it!!!!
SPEED!! So most oasis campers do a trading code name (UftBunthoff__--) or a mash-up letters (jhvedhg)

87 posts

charchill • 13 January 2023 at 9:48 PM

Wait, it doesn't just only appear to you, but to others? So you have to race against others to get it?! Why so competitive?☚ī¸

Demifluid
1,459 posts

wonder404exe • 13 January 2023 at 11:19 PM

@charchill why not? it make it fun and all! its not like the cave where you are the only one picking out the eggs on ur own page

87 posts

charchill • 13 January 2023 at 11:21 PM

Still though, it's like when I'm cheated out of a VO item because it's out of stock.

Female
111 posts

yrnaelle • 27 January 2023 at 2:27 PM

I personnaly have a question, I don't understand how the Oasis work. If someone could answer I'd appreciate it 😊

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 27 January 2023 at 3:02 PM

@yrnaelle
The Oasis works kind of like a shop. It will randomly stock an endangered egg and people have the oportunity to claim it. It doesn't cost anything to claim the egg, you just need to name it faster than whoever else may have clicked on it.

Female
111 posts

yrnaelle • 27 January 2023 at 3:04 PM

Alright thanks for answering me 😊

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 27 January 2023 at 3:05 PM

Glad I could help.

As these questions have been answered this topic is now closed.