The beach or a swimming pool?

Gender Fluid
50 posts

skullgirl555 • 20 August 2023 at 6:51 AM

swimming pool

Female
2,487 posts

mindassala • 12 October 2023 at 9:46 AM

Definitely the beach. Sadly, I don't live anywhere near one. Sigh.

Non-binary
67 posts

endrolled • 13 October 2023 at 12:51 PM

i have to pick the beach... i love beaches with all my heart! tbh i feel as if my soul belongs to the ocean ;w; i haven't been to the beach in like five years though, and i really miss it

Female
3 posts

skeever • 17 October 2023 at 8:32 PM

def swimming pool, just more clean and im really afraid of the ocean honestly cuz of all the little creatures that could be in there lol dont want my little feets getting bitten off haha

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 17 October 2023 at 10:16 PM

I'm another it depends.

If you want me to go into the water further than mid shin, then it's the pool.

The beach for more hanging around and revitalizing my soul.

But...... the "wild" water around here isn't the safest. Between the sharks, crocs (salt and freshwater), jellyfish, stone fish, riptides and probably a bunch of other things to numerous to mention (I mean the occasional lost platypus shows up) and the land hazards to get there, you need to be careful. And the closest beach is a pain to actually get to, as in there's a bunch of stairs from the road to the sand.

24 posts

spottledmutt • 2 December 2023 at 12:49 PM

The beach. I love walking along the water especially at sunset or at night

Female
29 posts

firelight_folf • 28 March 2024 at 5:22 PM

I like the beach unless the pool has a waterslide!

Female
35 posts

kitsune37 • 5 April 2024 at 4:20 PM

I prefer the beach for the cool salty breezes, swimming, the wonderful sounds and how big it is. A moonlit walk is always nice especially on a clear crisp night.

Male
7 posts

gaygallium • 12 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

I feel like there a upsides to both. I love the beach just cause its a all around fun time, but sand and wild animals can ruin it easy. Were as with a pool its kinda just mediocre IMO. More consistent and controlled but not as fun as the beach.