Feeds?

in General

Male
2 posts

lazarus • 7 February 2023 at 7:21 PM

Hey so I’m brand new to this game! I’m having a bit of trouble with getting feeds and views, if anyone comments under this and feeds/clicks my creatures I’ll be sure to do the same for you! Basically feed for feed ❤️ TYSM to anyone who helps me get started!

Female
2,555 posts

dragrawr • 7 February 2023 at 7:29 PM

Usually, what I do is I feed other peoples coves, *if they are feed friendly* and comment on their wall. Sometimes they will feed back. You can also use the click exchange on the side bar. :]

Female
2,138 posts

cranberrycat1 • 7 February 2023 at 7:31 PM

If you want more feeds then you should feed other people's coves and leave a post but for some, you don't need to post.

For views I find being active on forums does the trick @lazarus

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 7 February 2023 at 8:03 PM

What they said. The best thing to do is get to know people around here an feed their coves (as long as they are feed-friendly). Most people will 'feed-back'. It's also helpful to make yourself a list of active feed-friendly coves and just feed them routinely. It will build a cycle of 'you feed, they feed, you feed, they feed' etc.

Female
2,138 posts

cranberrycat1 • 7 February 2023 at 8:10 PM

Also if you just want ec I find feeding large coves nice since you don’t have to keep changing between coves

Here are some large coves that I normally feed

Deleted • 8 February 2023 at 3:01 AM

@lazarus you are welcome to feed my whole cove. its help you gain ec to buy more creatures

Bigender
74 posts

zoruna • 8 February 2023 at 3:10 AM

Welcome to the game. I fed your creatures ^^

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 8 February 2023 at 3:17 AM

Fed! No need to return the favor. Welcome ^^

Female
58 posts

nocutenameforme • 23 February 2023 at 3:27 AM

Welcome to Egg Cave! Going to send you a friend request, then it will help me to remember to feed your wee ones. ❤️ Thank you for reaching out! ❤️

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 23 February 2023 at 7:28 AM

@lazarus

Welcome to Egg Cave! Fed your creatures 😊

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 28 April 2023 at 6:02 AM

Fed your creatures 😊

Female
5 posts

fathomthis • 17 June 2023 at 9:24 AM