Monthly Challenge - feedback and question

in Help & Questions

Female
1,505 posts

froot • 10 February 2023 at 11:29 PM

as a full-time student, i barely have enough time on my hands as is, and although i find that most dailies are within reach, one of them in particular stands out for me - the "approach the cave 15 times" one.

It's a bit frustrating, because most of the time, by the time i get the chance to log in, it's already about 11pm ECT and at that point it's impossible to approach the cave 15 times due to the cooldowns in between approaches.

that brings up the question as to whether or not the "Complete 25 days worth of dailies for your monthly reward of 100 CaveCash." includes dailies that have been done but not in a full set of 5. by that i mean, if i've completed all the dailies, save for the approach the cave one, does it not count toward my total "25 days' worth"?

i don't know if this is already the case, but it would be great if instead of counting days worth, the total number of dailies completed were counted instead, i.e. 25*4 = "100 total dailies" done instead of "25 days".

and to resolve what i believe the issue may be with the 15 times daily, i would greatly appreciate it if either the number of approaches necessary to complete the daily could be reduced (to, say, 12 or 13 for example), or the cooldown could be lessened (less likely).

thanks for all that you do, and besides that, i really don't have any other criticisms. ❤️

if anyone has anything similar to add under my post, feel free to do so.

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 10 February 2023 at 11:33 PM

@shadowfaxe
For the sake of keeping everything in one place could you please repost this in the main feedback thread.
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/77181

We want to try and keep all opinions and feedback about the new daily challenge in one place so that things don't get over looked.