16 posts

soupcan • 14 February 2023 at 1:44 AM

Hiya! I'm SoupCan and I'm an avid virtual pet collector. I'm also active on ChickenSmoothie, FlightRising, Xanje, Ovipets and I just joined DragonCave.

There are so many cute pets here! I would already commit Crimes to get my hands on a Goldshard, it's my favorite color scheme ❤️

Please say and I'll be happy to click your pets. I also like to trade and collect, so let's do that once I have some pets to trade lol

Female
2,930 posts

heatherm19 • 14 February 2023 at 2:40 AM

@soupcan Welcome to Eggcave!

You joined at a great time, the annual Chocotravaganza just started! You can check it out here: https://eggcave.com/february

There really are *so* many awesome creatures here, everything from normal animal-types to mythical creatures to 'alive' objects. Check out the Archive if you want to browse through them all!

The community here is very nice an helpful, feel free to ask questions!

16 posts

soupcan • 14 February 2023 at 2:58 AM

Aww thanks Heather! Its nice to see that there's loads of pets to collect. What do you like to do other than the click exchange?

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 14 February 2023 at 4:58 AM

Hey @soupcan!! Welcome to Eggcave. ❤️ A Goldshard you say? ... 😉

Female
2,930 posts

heatherm19 • 14 February 2023 at 5:05 AM

@soupcan Feeding creatures can be strangely soothing and relaxing, I can get into a rhythm and feed 500+ creatures in a row. It's also fun coming up with names for all my creatures, a lot of the ones I trade for have 'placeholder' names so I rename them (though renaming costs ec, but it's not much).
Personally I'm also rather addicted to Travels, you can buy Travels at the Travel Agency or Trinket Travels, they are basically just little backgrounds to put on your creature to make them look nicer. There are *so* many different travels and I have a lot of fun going through and seeing which ones I like best on which creatures.

There really is so many things to do on this site, have fun exploring! 😊

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 14 February 2023 at 5:18 AM

@soupcan welcome to egg cave ❤️

16 posts

soupcan • 14 February 2023 at 7:57 AM

Aaaa i have to wait 48 hours before i can accept trades but THANK U 🥲🥹

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 14 February 2023 at 9:59 AM

@soupcan
Hi SoupCan! I'm Daisy. 😊 Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy playing and keep Egg Cave in your pet collection repertoire. I fed your pets. :-)

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 15 February 2023 at 10:41 PM

@soupcan
Hi there and welcome to Egg Cave! 😊
I play CS too!
Also, I have a frozen second stage goldshard UFT for 200 CC if you would be interested in trading in the future ^-^

Stuff you might want to check out:
⭐ We have a player guide here.
⭐ There's also a thread for creature values here.
⭐ My Adoption Center - open for all (account needs to be at least 2 days old because of inherent transfer restrictions for new accounts)
⭐ Eggcavity - https://eggcavity.com/ - A user-made site with cool tools to use for this site ^-^

Ping me here (@twinkle) or DM if you have any questions!
Sent you some welcoming gifts, Enjoy! ❤️