I've gotten lost in my strongroom...

in Help & Questions

1,134 posts

hikanu • 19 February 2023 at 5:47 PM

Hi... *waves*

As the title says, I've kind of gotten lost in my strongroom. I simply don't know what is in it anymore, given all the items I've been acquiring over the past few weeks.

I am wondering if anyone has found a half decent way of looking for something in general terms?

Say, for example, I wanted to look at all of the travels I've stuffed in my strongroom somewhere. Both to know how many I have and which ones I have, to get a general overlook of them all. (I am not exactly in the mood for looking through 30 pages of things I am not looking for.)

I tried typing "Travel" in the search bar, should be descriptive enough for the purpose, but it was hardly helpful with only a handful of travels showing up.

So here is my question: How do you find anything in your strongroom, without knowing exactly what you're looking for?

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 19 February 2023 at 6:37 PM

@hikanu Short answer: You don't. lol There is a suggestion around here somewhere for more ways to search/filter our strongroom, but at the moment there really is no way to only see specific types of items (travels, books, etc). I've spent way more time than I are to admit sifting through my strongroom simply because I don't remember everything I have.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 19 February 2023 at 6:45 PM

@heatherm19 Figured it was the case. Just thought I'd double check if I'd missed something obvious.

Might have to go see if I can find and dig up that topic... Because with the amount of items available, it's simply ridiculous we don't have more options than quantity, rarity and when the items were added.