Ability to edit trade description

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you like this idea?

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 21 February 2023 at 6:08 PM

Sometimes you want to lower the original listed price on a trade or update what you'd like in return for what you're selling.

I've had several instances lately where I'd like to change the trade description, but instead you have to go through the process of closing out the original trade and creating a new one exactly the same, just so you can change the text under the trade. Maybe you'd like to change the price or a fix a typo on a trade with 20 creatures in it. Having to remember and replace all 20 creatures in a whole new trade is a hassle I think could be easily avoided. 😋

Maybe there's a place to edit the description I haven't seen in my 5 years? It's entirely possible I'm blind. If this is already a thing I would love for someone to enlighten me, haha ^^

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 February 2023 at 1:02 AM

So, Sooooooo many times circumstances change, things come to light, you realize or remember something, or acquire a wishlist creature, etc... And it would be super convenient being able to just edit the trade description rather than have to make a whole new trade lot. ... or go through the inconvenience of making a thread in the forums just in case things about it change... or you know are going to be changing. (Like someone wants to have one big trade lot and is willing to split the creatures up.)

(Just adding another little thing that's been on my mind, but I keep forgetting to make a post for...
I really wish Trade lots had expiration dates! Even if it was only visible to the owner of the trade lot.)