what quests are good for newbies?

in Help & Questions

Female
328 posts

passionate • 1 March 2023 at 12:32 AM

hello! in your opinion, what quests are good for newbies? i've only just started out with not a lot of money, and i want to be a casual player but the monthly challenge seems fun. i've yet to start a quest because i'm worried i wont be able to collect all the items. i imagine there is no regular questing area, or maybe i have not yet stumbled across it?

thank you if you can help, and i hope it hasnt been asked before. i read the faq, used search and went back three pages.

Female
760 posts

okami • 1 March 2023 at 12:38 AM

@passionate

Miserable Meltdown is the only quest that asks for one item, so that is usually the easiest!

Quests will likely be difficult until you have a decent stockpile of items. To make it easier on yourself, I would suggest you initially focus on 2 types of quests and hoard items from those relevant shops.

The only penalty you get for quitting a quest is that you have to wait 1 hour before you can try another quest of that same type, so it doesn't hurt to try! You might get lucky with the items they ask for.

Female
328 posts

passionate • 1 March 2023 at 12:51 AM

thank you, that's a big help! i definitely assumed it would be challenging since it has it in the name, so no worries 😊

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 1 March 2023 at 6:14 PM

@passionate
Each quest is also tied to a particular NPC shop.

Baked Bun - The Bakery
Going Global - Travel Agency
Gourmand - General Food Store
Miserable Meltdown - Finley's Flavors
Speed Reading - Leila Library
Toybox - Toy Shop

So there are no quests for items from Trinket Travels and Bean Sack at the moment.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 March 2023 at 6:39 PM

@passionate hey hey 😊

Trade #1022124 a little starter kit for your ice cream quest journey 😊

Offer any item and I'll send it back when I accept 😊

Female
328 posts

passionate • 1 March 2023 at 10:52 PM

thank you sooo much ;-; i had no idea these would be this hard, i've been refreshing since 6pm!! so that will be such a big help :')