Altered Creature Sprite

in Problems & Bugs

Female
398 posts

deku • 5 March 2023 at 7:01 PM

I'm not ENTIRELY sure where to post this! It seems as though the Archives page for the Candacade, the sprites are a little altered! This is the only creature I noticed where this is happening thus far. I'm not sure who to @ about this.

Hopefully this is the only place it's happened? Wanted to check if other people can see it?
https://eggcave.com/archives/candacade

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 5 March 2023 at 7:15 PM

@deku
Can you describe how they are altered or how they appear for you? A screenshot would be even better! For me, they look fine as they normally do.

Female
398 posts

deku • 5 March 2023 at 7:18 PM

@daisycat

It looks like this for me:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558423106780266516/1082094720127348887/Eggcave.jpg

Hopefully it doesn't disappear. It's pixelated purple around the green especially!

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 5 March 2023 at 7:27 PM

@deku
Can you try clearing your browser's cache or clicking ctrl+F5? Does doing either of these things fix the image?

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 5 March 2023 at 7:36 PM

@deku
Dang that's interesting, like it had trouble loading or the image is corrupt or idek. Thank you for sharing, I hope this gets figured out! 😊

Female
398 posts

deku • 5 March 2023 at 7:43 PM

@orderedchaos

I just cleared my cache for the last 7 days and then ctrl+F5 and it's staying corrupted on my end. I may just have to deal with it if it seems to look just fine for other people, I suppose. That's alright, though! I just wanted to check if it was a Me Thing or if it was like that for other people.

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 5 March 2023 at 7:48 PM

@deku
Hmmm, very strange. It might be something to do with the way your screen is displaying colors. Does the archives page still have the color issues on a different device? (phone vs computer)

Female
398 posts

deku • 5 March 2023 at 7:54 PM

@orderedchaos

Oohhh! It IS different on my phone! It appears just fine on there. I'll have to figure out the coloring situation on my laptop then. Thanks for pointing that out!