Crazy Stories (Planets way)

in Entertainment

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 5 October 2011 at 2:52 AM

Okay I am making stories about space I hope you enjoy them. This won me a contest and Neptune's story will be said once someone posts.

So the moon is made out of puppies and the sun was made out of phoenix's! Pluto was made out of cats! Mars was made out of horses! Neptune was made out of Linpug!

Sorry if there is bad language but only in one bit of the story.

Deleted • 5 October 2011 at 2:57 AM

Lets here it!

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 5 October 2011 at 2:58 AM

Neptune's Story!

One day happy little people on earth where flying on a rocket made out of bunnies and the bunnies needed rocket fuel so that got some carrot explosives which where very smelly! The carrot explosive gas shot out from the bum sending the rocket flying over Neptune!

Have you ever wondered why Neptune is so smelly now? Well now you know! The two astronauts took giant leaps onto satin and stuck a huge flag into the eye of it! Suddenly Satin yelled "OWW! Dude what the F*** was that for!" the astronauts just ignored it and stuck the flag in pretty dip. "Oww! You guys better stop sticking sticks in me!" the astronauts walked to the bunny rocket and took off! Astronaut Retard and astronaut Pie where talking to each other on the way. "Pie what was that weird planet called?" Said Retard "I think its Hep Tune, where the best music is" said Pie. "Okay".

Female
375 posts

chocovampire • 5 October 2011 at 4:10 AM

@mangyrawr
it's crazy

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 5 October 2011 at 4:11 AM

@mangyrawr

😃 Go on~

btw.

What kind of contest?

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 5 October 2011 at 5:19 AM

@Chocovampire yeah! 😃

@Angel_star it was a writing contest 😊

The Moons Story!

As Pie and Retard left Neptune/Hep Tune they found a planet made out of puppies! So they grabbed their Wikipedia on ice about the planets and it was called the moon. Pie and Retard aren't smart so they call it the moo and they thought it made no sense to have puppies on the moo and no cows so they went through their handbag which has flags in it and grabbed a cow flag.

Pie got out of the rocket and stepped on so many puppies and he got to a spot and stabbed a flag into a puppies mouth and the puppy said "Wow buddy! What are you doing! I-i-is that a COW! Omg take your stupid flags else where!" Pie just snarled and walked back to the rocket. When he got inside he saw Retard eating chips floating in the air. "What are you doing Retard that's F***in stupid" "I am eating chips! You wanna try it?" "Why would I do that! Well I am hungry. OKAY!"

"Look at that flag sitting On the Moo" said Pie. "Its weird to have that sort of flag on the moo" said Retard. "Have you ever heard the cow jumped over the moo?". "Yes! I have" said Retard. "Lets go, NOM NOM NOM! CHIPS" Says Pie.

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 5 October 2011 at 7:00 AM

@mangyrawr

cool 😃

lol~

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 5 October 2011 at 7:19 AM

@Angel_star thanks 😊

Next one is tomorrow Australian time.

Sun's Story is the next 😊