[CREATURE SUGGESTION] ✨🦎 ✓ OBTAINED: Gachamori

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
93 posts

astralrebel • 14 May 2023 at 4:20 PM

Yes, yes, and more yeses. Reptiles are some of my faves and the color scheme on this one is just absolutely gorgeous. Congrats @opalquinze!!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 14 May 2023 at 4:52 PM

@opalquinze Congratulations! (and @dragrawr & @froot. And thanks to @daisycat, love the name revision! ^^)
What a fun concept!
(Sorry i'm late to the thread, been sick almost this entire time and haven't looked at the forums much. And wow, that WAS a REALLY fast turnaround from suggestion to approval! Doubly congrats!)

Too bad this probably won't regularly show up in the VEND machine for realz at random intervals. That would be totally neat!

1,972 posts

opalquinze • 14 May 2023 at 5:03 PM

@snowywinter
haha yeah, i’m still surprised at how fast this one got approved! i actually didn’t have a specific month in mind, so i thought it would take a lot longer!

that honestly would be a neat little gimmick for this lil’ gecko but alas, that’s probably not possible due to the assumption of decreased difficulty of getting rereleases in the VEND machine (which wasn’t my intention on purpose, i just thought it would’ve been neat to get it from there)

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 14 May 2023 at 5:53 PM

@opalquinze @froot OMG!?!! WE DID IT 😖💕 congrats both of you as well, I’m so glad it all worked out :]] I’m so excited !! 🦎

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 15 May 2023 at 9:23 AM

WOOOOOOO ❤️ ❤️

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 31 May 2023 at 9:18 PM

@opalquinze @froot

soon 🦎...