I have a bad problem

in Chit-Chat

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 7 May 2023 at 8:53 PM

I have been disabled in a website I go on all the time: WCO(Warrior Cats Online). I am attached to the site, and can't really live without it. I need some help before I slam my head into a wall. Can someone me with my anxiety of losing a site I love?

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 7 May 2023 at 9:25 PM

@creeperlover649
I'm here if you'd like someone to vent to! That sounds just awful. ❤️ Do you know why or how you got disabled? If you didn't do anything wrong, maybe you can contact the staff? Perhaps if you've done nothing wrong, you could also use a VPN to access the website and make a new account. I know that's nothing like having your account back, but it's something.

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 7 May 2023 at 9:52 PM

@daisycat
I was disabled for "accidental" sexual stuff even though I tried to censer with my friend. My friend's account was disabled, but they are back, and I am still disabled. It's driving me crazy and I can't take it. I really need something to distract myself at least for a week. Can you help with that?

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 7 May 2023 at 10:01 PM

@creeperlover649
Hmm. While that's an understandable reason for disabling, I don't find it fair your friend gets to be back but you don't. But maybe the staff deems that you initiated the issue, not your friend, and that's why you are still disabled. I'm sure they have a policy where even censoring is not allowed, depending on the nature of what is being censored. I guess if you have to try to censor it, maybe you shouldn't post it at all. I'm very sorry about this. :/

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 7 May 2023 at 10:06 PM

@daisycat
I've been disabled and even banned from WCO a lot in the past. Maybe they think that I shouldn't be on the site anymore. It is devastating to me. I really need something to help me forget about WCO for a week at least. I need to do something to ease my mind. I don't find it fair that my friend got her account unblocked but not me.

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 7 May 2023 at 10:09 PM

@creeperlover649
It's difficult to think positively in a situation like this. :/ You could try viewing it as a sign that you're moving onto something newer and better in your life. Sometimes good things must come to an end. Or maybe you can view it as a push into trying out some new games. As a last effort, if you haven't already, try contacting the site staff to explain things to them and apologize regardless. It's worth a shot!

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 7 May 2023 at 10:22 PM

@daisycat
I have been trying to beat night 6 of FNAF 2, but that site kept me busy mainly during school. I am going to be bored out of my mind at school now. I've already reached out to he staff. I cannot live without that site. Even if I have to reenter it with a new personality and face. This is not really helping my anxiety. I feel the tears coming back.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 7 May 2023 at 10:24 PM

@creeperlover649

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Maybe you can try distracting yourself here on Egg Cave. We're a friendly community & would love to welcome you with open arms!

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 7 May 2023 at 10:27 PM

@bunnyshadow
I appreciate your offer, but I think this site is blocked on my school laptop. Maybe at home this would be a great distraction, but at school I will still be bothered by the fact that I can't do anything with WCO.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 9 May 2023 at 12:38 PM

@creeperlover649 It is never fun losing access to something you love. I'm not sure what kind of site it is, but maybe you can find something similar. I know Warrior Cats has a fanbase, so there may be some fanmade games or something out there you can occupy your time with for the time being. 😊

That being said, if it is any consolation, I can assure you that the WCO staff isn't enjoying the situation either.

During my years as administrator on an online game, I banned (both short term, long term, and permanently) and ruined the day for a lot of people in frequent intervals, many who likely felt as strongly as you do. It wasn't my favorite part of the job. Having to explain it to the players, why they couldn't access their accounts afterwards, was even worse. Either way, it sucks for everyone involved.

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 9 May 2023 at 4:43 PM

@hikanu
Wow. That is all I have to say

1,134 posts

hikanu • 10 May 2023 at 2:46 AM

@creeperlover649
Yeah. Having been on both sides gives you a bit of a different perspective on issues like these. And when I contact support staff for any reason at all, I tend to go a little overboard with info dumping to help speed up the proces. XD
Same goes when I'm asked for feedback...

A bit of a funny story in hindsight, though not very amusing while it was happening, mostly because it was a massive time sink. I was dealing with a user who broke the same rule over and over for more than a year. I permanently closed new accounts she made on an almost weekly basis because she insisted on having multiple accounts, which wasn’t allowed on the game. The amount of email addresses she rotated was actually quite impressive. Her main account was sanctioned constantly because of this, pretty much reducing her access to next to nothing even when she could log in.

My poor team leader was horror stricken when she learned it had been going on for a full year. XD

Funnily enough, I felt lonely when she finally stopped bothering to create new accounts, because I'd gotten so used to the routine of deleting an account, getting an inquiry about it, explain the same thing for the nth time as I was required to do. And I very abruptly lost that routine. Even if the routine itself was irritating on a good day, it was a constant and quite grounding.

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 10 May 2023 at 7:44 AM

@hikanu
Lololololol I had multiple accounts once on WCO: my main account and the one I still have today(CreeperLover649), my summer account(Crystal The Crystal Cat), another account I added for good measure(Teddie Horror), and one I added a few months before I was found out(Choo Choo Charles). The staff found out when they realized that all four of those accounts had the same password and called all of them out. And else just say, my friends weren't so happy. Fred(~*FredTheFrog*~) was devastated. She had just come back from a really long trip to find that three of her best friends were the same person. For a few days, we refused to talk, I slowly started talking again, and the thing that really got us back was when I told her that she was getting me into the Owl House. Now she likes something else since the show stopped posting episodes. I really liked Teddie Horror, but I can't have that personality back. Sadly. Really, every time I logged into one of my accounts, I felt a new personality click into action. It was kind of cool.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 10 May 2023 at 12:06 PM

@creeperlover649 I don't think I'd be able to keep so many accounts straight, especially if I was hanging around the same people on several of them. I'd confuse myself. XD

But I was both administrator and a player for around 6½ years, so I get that logging into a different account sometimes requires a different personality. So I had my player personality and my admin personality lol. Of course my team leader, and a lot of my colleagues, knew I played the game on the side, and I was allowed to, as long as I didn't go around sharing things player me wasn't supposed to know. Aside from the moderators, whom I'd told, because I used to be moderator before I got upgraded and they knew something was up when I quit as a moderator with no preamble, just around the time the previous administrator had quit as well. Nobody ever called me out on it.

I got along with people as a player, but as an administrator I had a lot of players who were out for my blood because I couldn't always comply with their every little whim and wish. XD

More often than not, it's my admin personality that claws its way back to the surface when I do feedback, and anything related to solving problems that you might find in a support setting, requiring I try as many different things as possible or add any remotely useful information. So it's not like I'm completely rid of that side of myself, even if I quit more than a year and a half ago.

Female
11 posts

creeperlover649 • 10 May 2023 at 4:44 PM

@hikanu
Wow. That's all I have to say.