Solved! Thank you!

in Help & Questions

Female
420 posts

suzanab • 20 May 2023 at 5:58 AM

We're back where the ads are covering half a page, can't even do the cave without clicking a stupid commercial by mistake...

Fluid
141 posts

mindwhiper • 20 May 2023 at 6:45 AM

I use ublock (PC) and brave browser (free) on phone, they're cut ads very, very good.

Female
175 posts

pastelrabbit • 20 May 2023 at 7:13 AM

Yes I’ve been having those ads as well, unfortunately they are very annoying on mobile, since they cover up some of the (already) small screen

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 20 May 2023 at 5:07 PM

The last time I got those it was the last straw for me. And I finally switched to browsers that have ad-block built in.
I want to support the site, and I'd gladly pay a monthly subscription to remove ads across all browsers, but enough was enough. I know staff in the past has frowned on players using ad-block, but I'll be very open about it. It has been a much more pleasant experience feeding without them. I recently tried it again with ads, and feeding was so tediously S L O W! (And accidentally click on ones I'm not interested in while feeding is a no-go for me.) I wouldn't have minded the ads to the side and at the bottom, but the ones at the top of the page... I would rather have quit (regularly)playing on this site than have to endure that any longer. (I really was on the verge of it when I discovered the ad-free option /browser update.)

It's bad enough ads are still so close to the feed bar, but it's not excusable when they drop down in front of it. (It's something the staff encourages a ticket is sent in right away about, and they block the ads right away. But the problem is that it happens at all.)

Female
420 posts

suzanab • 21 May 2023 at 10:23 AM

Well, they sort it out apparently, so all good for now 😊 Thanks for all your support as well ❤️

Thought we got rid of these, was ok for a few days, now they're back again half the page ads! Come on, guys, let us play AND enjoy the game!

The ads are getting ridiculous, just block them and let us play...please!