27 posts

oceanwhispers • 25 May 2023 at 11:10 PM

Hiya!! I just recently got into this site, and it’s so cute so I thought I should make a lil post. I did join in 2019 but I. Basically logged in once and then never again aha. But my friend recently joined and got me interested, and now I’m hooked lol! I hope to enjoy my time here collecting cuties ❤️

Female
2,135 posts

cranberrycat1 • 25 May 2023 at 11:17 PM

Hi welcome to eggcave @oceanwhispers

If you have any questions let me know 😊

27 posts

oceanwhispers • 25 May 2023 at 11:26 PM

@cranberrycat1 Thank you!

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 26 May 2023 at 1:08 AM

@oceanwhispers
Welcome / welcome back! 😸 Have you found any pets on here you really like in particular?

My best tip is to check user profiles for the text feed friendly, not feed friendly, or something like only feed the feed list. There are some users who are okay with all of their creatures being fed. Other users may have certain pets on their account that they don't want evolving yet, so they don't want their whole cove being fed. They may be saving money to buy a freeze potion to keep that critter in a specific stage. So, always be mindful when going to feed and click! 😊

27 posts

oceanwhispers • 26 May 2023 at 1:22 AM

@daisycat Nothing in particular yet! Though I love all the feline and fish/marine animal based ones!

Thank you so much for the advice! ^^

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 26 May 2023 at 1:59 AM

@oceanwhispers Hi there... one of my favorite fishies is the Pabassa. It was added to the Cave just last year, so no worries about trying to catch one before they retire (if you want one.)

In case you want a worry free cove to feed, here's one of all marine creatures ^^ ---> @hiku

27 posts

oceanwhispers • 26 May 2023 at 2:22 AM

@snowywinter I haven’t had a chance to look at all the pets yet, so I haven’t seen that lil guy yet! Omg, I love

Thank you for the Cove link! Fishies will be fed! ❤️