SimpleMMO 😍

in Entertainment

Deleted • 3 June 2023 at 8:16 AM

Anyone plays SimpleMMO? I started playing it recently (after a few starter bumps), and I found out this unique game is love, this game is life. ❤️ It's also keeping me distracted from a tons of bad things happening irl right now... If you want, I'd really suggest you give it a try because it's so addicting and also very, very fun! There are tons of things to do, collectibles, quests, tasks, and the best of it it's an incremental and infinite game. There's also pvp but one can choose to opt out from it (for that I was grateful as I really like a relaxing gameplay without stress). There's a web app and also a mobile app for it.

PS: Be sure to read the game rules (linked in the bottom links after registration in the web app)! I didn't find them at first and that gave me plenty of trouble. ;w;

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 5 June 2023 at 3:39 PM

@sinthr Oooh, this looks really interesting! I never heard of it before (but I live under a rock in a cave these days.) I think a bunch of my friends and friends adjacent would be into this!
I'll try to spread the word!

Deleted • 6 June 2023 at 2:06 AM

@snowywinter AHHH what a coincidence, I live under a rock too. And tbh, this game is PERFECT for people like us... you'll see If you'll try it, I assure you. xD Hope you and your friends enjoy the game, it really deserves it all.

Female
7 posts

unlawfulcartwheel • 6 July 2023 at 9:04 PM

Hmmm, I might suggest this to a friend of mine. Thanks!

Deleted • 22 July 2023 at 12:53 PM

@unlawfulcartwheel you're totally welcome! ❤️