Dailies Use or Consume Surprise Bundles

in Trading & Auctions

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 13 July 2023 at 11:42 PM

Have no idea what to give your creature? Don't have time to organize? Maybe you just have items sitting around you don't know what to do with or don't have time to deal with shops.

Well here you can ask for or send random items to others for those tasks!

State
- how many items you are looking to buy (1-10)
- what category you'd like them to be in. (Travels, books, food, etc.)
- about how much you want to pay (make it reasonable. asking to pay only 4 EC for 10 items is not okay. Even the lowest priced item on the site costs 2 EC.)

Then
a player will ping you after setting up a trade lot.
Givers, please state your price clearly.

Guidelines:
- Please don't use this in place of User Shops, prices should be approximately close to NPC Shops.
- This should be FUN (I originally thought of putting this in games.)
- Senders retain the right to gift random items too if they so wish.
- Be courteous, be grateful. Do not beg or whine.
- Since Trades require buyers send an item along with EC I recommend returning that unless Asker & Giver just agree on random Swap ^^
- Pick out a creature ahead of time that the item will be used on. Keep it secret until you receive your item. Having a leap of faith on what the community picks for it will be part of the fun.

My initial idea for this was just going to focus on swapping Travels and seeing what silly combinations we could come up with on these random surprise combinations ^^

If you get funny or neat looking results please share! : D Did your creature have a funny response to a particular book title? etc. I'm sure there's lots of non-conventional combinations we didn't think of that will be amusing : )

- - - - - - -

For the first Ask
I would like 1 Travel valued between 2000 - 5000 EC (Or any Trinket Travel up to 5000)
(For next Daily Consume, I've already completed today's.)
I'm fine with either straight EC or Item Swap