Answered, thanks :)

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 22 July 2023 at 4:30 AM

If I have a tab in my creatures and want to delete said tab, do I have to remove all the creatures in it first, or they auto move in my main tab?

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 22 July 2023 at 7:17 PM

@suzanab
The creatures are always in the "All" tab. There is no way to remove them from there without removing the creature from your account. The "All" tab is also always in alphabetical order and this can not change.

The self made tabs are more highlights and personal organization. You can have one creature in multiple lists, or even repeated in the same list and it doesn't effect the main All list.

So to answer your question, you don't need to remove the creatures from the main tab as they never went anywhere.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 22 July 2023 at 8:33 PM

@suzanab

If you want to delete your cove lists, you have to go into the Cove List section and you can just delete it. You do not need to clear out the cove list to delete it.

Also yes, like Minnie said, the main tab includes all creatures at all times, and is automatically alphabetical and unable to be changed.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 23 July 2023 at 6:01 AM

Thanks guys. You see, I have no idea how to call anything, I thought it was a different tab, like the ones that say UFS or feed me, or immortals. Got 2 of them, one when I tried something and named it "boys" and one for sale, I want both of them gone and redone. So I can just delete those w/o removing anything and all the creatures/eggs that are there they auto go to main, right?

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 23 July 2023 at 6:15 AM

@suzanab - They won't "auto go to main" since they never left the main tab in the first place. The main tab consists of all of your creatures in your cove, no matter what lists (or even how many lists) they're included in. So yes, you can safely delete tabs without clearing them out beforehand - nothing will happen to the creatures in them.

(Reading over this and my peabrain is screaming "this has a rude tone". Hopefully it doesn't actually sound rude... I'm not good at wording.)

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 23 July 2023 at 6:29 AM

@sparklefox

Rude?! 😃 So not ❤️ Thanks, at least now I get it...I will come up with something else I don't tho XD