Kinda dumb question

in Help & Questions

Female
6 posts

marcinerdy • 7 August 2023 at 1:08 AM

Am I allowed to ask people to feed my pets? I didn't play for about 3 weeks and now most my pets are either dead or about to be and I need some help feeding them.

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 7 August 2023 at 2:01 AM

@marcinerdy

That's not a dumb question at all 😊
It's totally fine to ask people to feed your cove ^-^

The best way to get feeds would be feeding other users' coves, especially active users (because they will very much likely feed back). Active users are found in recent wall posts on other users' profiles that say "fed all" or "fed some".

You can also take your pets to Tims Foodshoppe to keep them happy for a number of days when you'll be away.

Another way would be having yourself included in the Feedable coves list and/or the Dying coves list pages which cove feeders use as reference when they're on a feeding spree.

Or if you have CC, can also buy a Leaf of Vaka (500 CC), which keeps all your pets 100% happy forever!

Creatures that reach Level 20 are immortal and won't die at 0% happiness.

Non-binary
1,407 posts

provo7demons • 9 August 2023 at 11:43 PM

I know twinkle mentioned this forum already, but if it helps to know, your cove is currently listed in the dying coves list (https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/76587?page=5), so you'll definitely get/have been getting some feeds from there 😊