1,318 posts

twinkle • 21 August 2023 at 10:50 PM

@wonder404exe I used inspect elements & MS paint XD
Thanks for the support, Wonder! ❤️

Female
760 posts

okami • 23 August 2023 at 11:12 AM

@twinkle
Apologies for the delay in response, irl stuff has been very stressful which can make communicating feel hard for me. ;-;

But I really like the revamped graphics, they make it very easy to determine if a creature has a nameplate or not. The popup black box is also great too, very nice work! 😊

Deleted • 30 December 2023 at 8:40 AM

@twinkle I didn't have the occasion to post here before, but... as an older user, I do absolutely love the idea! Tbh, I'd make names "not unique" because creatures (when we click on them) are based on different urls and not different names and because I'm lazy (why make our lives more difficult?) and I know many sites (like subeta) embraced the "not-unique" names policy and were quite civil and happy about it. If some older users really don't want the change though, the nameplate is a very nice idea (maybe we could have a little symbol like you suggested or a mouse hover effect that show the creature's birth name when you hover) and a good alternative - I'd rather have something like that for ECs because I think we already have plenty of expensive already CC items (or at least make it cost 50CC because imagine how much it would cost to someone with 1000+ creatures and wanting to rename all their creatures...? Yikes!), but in any case it would be a nice and positive change (at least in my opinion) that many would come to enjoy. 🥰 Hope @Ian will consider it!

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 31 December 2023 at 8:42 AM

@sinthr I absolutely agree with everything you said!! 💯
It's like you read my mind lol
Thank you so much for the feedback, Sin! ❤️