immortal but not hatched?

in Help & Questions

65 posts

pinkhanni • 21 August 2023 at 2:21 AM

hi everyone!! i was wondering how exactly "immortality" works? i remember reading something about receiving something levels up your creatures?? but i'm not exactly sure how that works...i have a leep that just turned immortal but still hasn't hatched! so i thought that was interesting
anywho, any help appreciated ❤️ 😊

Female
2,928 posts

heatherm19 • 21 August 2023 at 4:13 AM

@pinkhanni Immortality is not really linked to hatching/growing, since hatching/growing is tied to specific stats and immortality/levels are based on some sort of average-equation of the stats.
Okay, I found the equation I'd saved, if I remember correctly this was posted by a mod so it's official:

Creature-Level equation:
ceil((Views + Clicks + Feeds) / 3) / 100)
where ceil means round up

So yeah, depending on the stats you could have an Immortal egg or a still-mortal adult. I'm not sure about receiving something leveling up creatures, I've never heard of that, though that could be a reference to the fact that using items (toys, food, etc) on a creature can increase stats depending on the item.

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 21 August 2023 at 4:32 AM

@pinkhanni
Creatures are immortal at level 20. Levels are worked out via a combination of a creatures stats.
(Feeds + Views + Clicks) / 300 = Level.
So for your Leep, LeepKen - (5314+206+192)/300= 19.04 (which doesn't seem right, but is technically more than 19)

Anyway, evolution is based on only one stat. In the case of Leep's, it's Feeds. 400 for the first hatch, 800 for the second and 1200 for the final.
You can find out what a creature needs by looking at it's achieve page (clicking the creatures species on a profile page will take you right there). Alternatively you can see what a creature you own needs, as well as how many until it's next evolution by looking at your "Your Creatures" page, accessible via the number of creatures you have on the info panel on the right or down below (depending on your device and it's layout) or under the drop down menu when you click you featured creature in the header.
For example one of my creatures stats are:
Nyacosina the Nyacos
10,949 Views (9,051)
3,606 Clicks
3,306 Feeds
Level 60
(math works out at 59.53, so it obviously rounds up)
She has only just hatched at level 60, and still needs 9,051 views to reach the next stage. Looking at the achieve, she will need 50k views total to be fully evolved (only 39,051 to go!).

65 posts

pinkhanni • 21 August 2023 at 8:31 PM

@heatherm19 @minnie298a ahhhh!! thank you guys so much!! ❤️ very interesting!!
the receiving thing i think was "receiving" feeds/views/clicks!! i dunno why i was remembering the word receive, though...
so crazy how the numbers can work like that! level 60 but still only first hatch!! right? maybe it's only crazy to me cuz im new? ahaha
thanks so much again ❤️