Item search for collections per creature

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 25 August 2023 at 11:52 AM

I am in the process of trying(my best) to feed/use 1 of each item eggcave has for my mo Cube, but I have no idea what I've already given her. Yes, there is the item collection page itself, there is no search bar/easy way of checking other than going on each page of her item collection and doing ctrl+f and searching each page for that item and that is so time consuming.

My suggestion: can we get a search bar for each creature to search for an item? Or if there is an easy way to search if I've given a creature X item without doing ctrl+f on each page, do let me know, because I don't want to spend hours doing crtl+f for every item I'm unsure on.

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 25 August 2023 at 1:08 PM

1000% in support of this!

I'm doing the same thing with my profile creature Svea and I've gone to the extent of typing out every single item I've ever used so that I can keep track. It's a bit of a pain and it would be so helpful to have an item search ^^

Male
327 posts

seraph • 16 September 2023 at 7:21 PM

Bringing this back, it's so very necessary

Non-binary
1,416 posts

provo7demons • 17 September 2023 at 10:04 AM

Definitely support! I'd love to have something like this, or even an option in the menu when you're using the item itself that shows if your creature has used it before or not.