new here :3

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1 post

purrsuasive • 26 August 2023 at 9:34 AM

hii, I'm purr, & I'm new to the site 😃
I joined like a few days ago I think? just getting around to posting now. Anyway, I'd love to make some friends, & would also rly appreciate any tips you might have!
I think some of the pets I adopted are going to die soon? I haven't been super active yet and I rly don't want them to die 😅

Female
1,306 posts

daisycat • 26 August 2023 at 9:43 AM

@purrsuasive
Hi Purr, great username! Welcome! I will feed your pets and send you some welcoming gifts. 😸

The best way to get others to feed your cove is to feed theirs! The more coves you feed, the better chance yours will be fed and kept happy. But first, always check user profiles for the text feed friendly, not feed friendly, or something like only feed the feed list. There are some users who are okay with all of their creatures being fed. Other users may have certain pets on their account that they don't want to evolve yet, so they don't want their whole cove being fed. They may be saving money to buy a freeze potion (Essence of Litsdnats) to keep that critter in a specific stage. So, always be mindful when going to feed and click.

Alternatively, if you want to spend real money, a Leaf of Vaka is an item that costs 500 CC ($5) and will keep your pets happy and they will not die. It's a one-time purchase and you simply keep it in your inventory or send it to your strongroom.

Non-binary
1,416 posts

provo7demons • 27 August 2023 at 11:52 AM

@purrsuasive
Welcome to Eggcave! I'd be happy to stop by and give your creatures a feed if you need some help ^^