Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 October 2011 at 8:36 PM

@pegasasu
Good. I wouldn't want to be burned 😋

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 17 October 2011 at 8:44 PM

"Jasper, wait!" leia ran into the hallway after jasper.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 October 2011 at 8:51 PM

@p3flteng
Good. Someone's on.
Just letting you know: If the cheetah is NOT brought to the principal's office in the next 10 posts, it will wake up and escape. And you will all get in BIG TROUBLE for letting it escape.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 8:09 AM

@lola622f

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 18 October 2011 at 8:11 AM

*lost*

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 18 October 2011 at 3:37 PM

@cqpkytty NO! Nikki to the rescue 😋

"OMG! I almost forgot about that cheetah. I'll bring it to the principle."

Nikki said, running to the cheetah cage. She smiled at its unique features, a bit in awe at the beauty of the animal. Nikki continued back to business, pulling the cage [Thank god it's on wheels! 😋 ] to the principle's office.

"I brought... *huff puff* The cheetah... *huff puff*"

Nikki said, exhausted from lugging the heavy cage to the office.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 October 2011 at 6:05 PM

Jasper stopped.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 6:13 PM

Abby ran after Jasper. She wanted to talk. She whispered to him "We need to talk. Alone." She had a question and it would be answered. Did he feel the same way about her? She was so curious, she couldn't just let herself fall in love to have her heart broken. That wouldn't happen to her. She was going to make sure of it.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 October 2011 at 6:33 PM

"Umm.... sure", JAsper said uncertainly

@isablah

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 6:46 PM

Abby pulled him around the corner, "Okay, this is an awkward question but... do you feel the same way as me? You don't need to answer it, just I have to many dougts (I don't know how to spell it)." She had a detirmined mind and she would not budge... unless torchered. more doughts... Fear rose in her eyes and she backed away. One step.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 18 October 2011 at 7:21 PM

@isablah
Doubts. 😊

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 October 2011 at 8:14 PM

@isablah Jasper doesn't know how to put that into words. ^
l
Same thing as above. " Ummm.... no offense but we only know each other for such a short time", Jasper said carefully," But yeah, I guess"
Awkward, Jasper thought. Then there was another Abby. " Kirsten", he mumbled. "Fine" she said pouting, " So you're going to get married?" Kirsten smiled innocently.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 18 October 2011 at 8:24 PM

"I see you're awake, Kiana," the principal commented.
Kiana snarled at the trapper-hunter-killer-hate-hate-HATE-man before realizing that Kiana was no longer a cheetah. "Let Kiana go forest."

LOL
Kiana has 'names' for everyone, but the principal's is really long xD

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 18 October 2011 at 8:27 PM

LOL

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 18 October 2011 at 8:32 PM

A list of everyone Kiana has named so far:

Kirsten: shape-shifter
Jasper: pain-gazer
Vimi: feather-stealer
The principal: trapper-hunter-killer-hate-hate-HATE-man

WILL UPDATE WHEN KIANA NAMES MORE PEOPLE!

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 18 October 2011 at 8:34 PM

@cqpkytty Nice xD

Nikki was going back up to Leia's dorm when she saw Jasper and Abby having a somewhat-cliche-serious-akward moment. Nikki held back her laughter as she backed away as not to get involved.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 8:34 PM

"I know... Please give that girl some pain! kirsten I mean..." Abby was so relieved yet so aggrivated at the same time! She smiled and resisted the urge to hug him.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 18 October 2011 at 9:28 PM

Nikki, though she fought against every good moral in her brain, remained and listened to Jasper's and Abby's conversation. She raised her eyebrows slightly at Abby mentioning Jasper to use his powers against somebody else with bad motives.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 9:32 PM

"Shes really, really getting on my- Nikki? Why are you here go away! What did you hear, why are you here?"

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 18 October 2011 at 9:36 PM

@isablah Nikki has been discovered! xD 😋

"I'm here 'cause I was going up to my dorm and stumbled upon this cliche-melodramatic-akward conversation. I heard a lot of interesting things."

Nikki said with a sly smile, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Don't break my brother's heart. Actually, feel free to if you really want to. Just let me know beforehand so I can grab my camera."

Nikki said with a laugh, shaking her head. She ran her fingers through her hair and then walked off.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 18 October 2011 at 9:53 PM

An image flashed through Abby's mind about ripping Nicki's throat out but instead a grin came to her face. "I'm sorry to catch you off-gaurd. And Kirsten, I didn't mean what I said... I don't want to hurt anyone. Have a nice day!" She said and skipped happily down the hall. When she got back she screamed (over e-mail) at her friend samyuktha who lived in India for not responding. ZGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 18 October 2011 at 10:55 PM

"I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to leave campus again."

Kiana became a sabertooth tiger (yes, she can be extinct things 😊) and tried to attack the trapper-hunter-killer-hate-hate-HATE-man. However, all this got Kiana was a more uncomfortable position in the chair - Kiana's wrists and ankles were strapped to the arms and legs of the chair.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 19 October 2011 at 7:54 AM

Jasper glared at kirsten who faainted again.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 19 October 2011 at 8:12 AM

Nikki looked at Abby strangely, cocking her head to one side. She shook her head, and began to walk away.

"My brother has REALLY bad choices in girls..."

Nikki muttered to herself

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 19 October 2011 at 8:12 AM

@cqpkytty i (Abby) am the shapeshifter!

Nikki was looking at her. "What?" She asked. After a few of her violent thoughts she was scared and shaken. How could she say that? And Nikki was barely getting on her nerves... Why couldn't she have more disdain! She was so disturbed... She was sure Nikki thought she was a violent freak. But she wasn't! Hopefully...

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 19 October 2011 at 8:22 AM

@isablah Nikki just thinks Abby is a double-personality mood swing chick xD Not violent 😋

Nikki saw Abby looked a bit scared and shaken, which was a bit weird, actually, it was a LOT weird, since she had just been asking her new husband to cause pain to somebody. Whatever.

"Are you... okay?"

Nikki asked Abby, a bit concerned for her brother's new wife's mental state.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 19 October 2011 at 8:32 AM

"Well... I feel like my forms are taking control of my thoughts and actions. I'm not violent most of time, but I found myself wanting to hurt you and others, yet.... I don't know why. I have a short fuse as a panther and I think its incorparated itself into my human form. I am too dangerous." Abby said, fighting the urge to sob in front of someone she didn't know.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 19 October 2011 at 8:41 AM

"Animal instinct. I guess your panther instincts are merging with your human form, like you said. If you cut it off for a while, it might die off."

Nikki suggested, and then another idea came into her head. She hesitated a moment before she suggested it verbally, not knowing the outcome.

"Or... I'm really not sure I'm advanced enough to do this yet... but I could try and access the part of your mind where your animal instincts have merged with your human instincts and wipe them out. But I'm not sure how that'd turn out. You might lose your powers forever."

Nikki said, a bit hesitant with her words. Yes, she would like to try it out and expand her range of things she could do with her powers, but it was also dangerous.

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 19 October 2011 at 9:15 AM

Can anyone catch me up? @cqpkytty was caught?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 19 October 2011 at 9:20 AM

@meixiaotian Yup! And now Leia is in her dorm Jasper and Abby just confessed their love for each other and Nikki [Me! 😃] Is talking to Abby about controlling Animal Instinct. And yes, Kiana got caught