in Roleplaying

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 3:04 PM

" I tried"

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 3:06 PM

Nikki shook her head, trying to think of something else.

"Then that means it's an actual animal."

Nikki sighed, then decided a new attempt.

"Isn't there some kind of weapon center here that we could use to kill it, or at least handicap it?"

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 3:47 PM

Is it god moddding to say she knocked Kiana out?

Abby thought about the life she could be leaving behind. Jasper... As she thought about her human life, she went too far. She morphed back as she landed on the cheetah.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 3:50 PM

@isablah I'm not really involved in that but if you just want an opinion of a bystander I would say yeah

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 4:07 PM

@lola622f plz post. Or someone.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 4:09 PM

@isablah yeah it is.

Kirsten started to turn into the exact replica of Kiana's human form. Jasper kicked her. " MEANIE", Kirsten yelled.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 16 October 2011 at 4:10 PM

Anastasia saw the girl on the floor, mauling the cheetah. Suddenly the girl got off of the feline and brushed herself off. " Uhhh... okay? " Anastasia said. Then everyone looked at her. She didn't like the attention. She called her pet Boa constricter, Aurora, to help her. Her eyes shined a deep yellow like a snake's. Aurora came to help her. The snake wrapped around Anastasia's body. Of course that just drew more attention.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 4:14 PM

@juliettbrown ZOMG I use that name in RPs too! 😃

Nikki saw a girl with a boa constrictor around herself, but she didn't really care at this point in the day. This school was crazy.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 16 October 2011 at 4:17 PM

@pegasasu
@lola622f
@juliettbrown
wait till @cqpkytty comes back....

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 4:19 PM

@isablah So should we just chill here?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 16 October 2011 at 4:19 PM

@isablah Okay... well, i wanna RP soooo... what should we do?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 4:19 PM

Sure.

Jasper looked at Kirsten again and she fainted again from the pain.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 5:01 PM

"That's really kind Jasper. Makes me feel so proud to call you my brother."

Nikki remarked, seeing Jasper make the girl faint using his abilities.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 7:23 PM

" Thank-you", Jasper replied back. He didn't care about making Kirsten be in pain. She deserved it. Kirsten muttered," Jasper and Abby sitting in a tree..."

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 16 October 2011 at 7:32 PM

Anastasia saw the girl pass-out. " Sooooo... what is your power then? " She asked the Boy named Jasper.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 October 2011 at 7:37 PM

" I can make mental pain if I look at you", Jasper said. He clearly didn't like that girl. The one who opened the door. Kirsten became consious again. " When do you and Abby annouce the marriage?", she asked. Jasper made her faint again.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 16 October 2011 at 10:11 PM

Kiana knew she was trapped. She yowled and clawed about.

@everyone
The cheetah is NOT to be killed.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 October 2011 at 5:23 AM

@cqpkytty No, we won't kill you. I am trying to knock you unconcious and bring you back but I am to much of a slip of a thing as a human to do so and VERY tired from running.

The cheetah could of killed her right there and then, but it didn't... Yet. She ran like a chicken with its head cut off. She didn't know where she was going... Just that it was away. Away from the cheetah, the school, and Jasper. Away from shame.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 October 2011 at 8:45 AM

@isablah
Ok! 😊

---
Kiana fell unconsious.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 October 2011 at 5:41 PM

Abby realized no one was following her. She jogged slowly back to the cheetah and hid. Was it dead? She crept up to it and morphed back into a panther. She grabbed its scruff and dragged it to Jasper. Then she morphed back. "We need a cage. It'll only be like this for so long..." She looked at Jasper and then at Kirsten. Still unconcious.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 17 October 2011 at 5:45 PM

" Sure", Jasper said. Kirsten got up again and asked about the marriage thing again. " Get a cage", Jasper said mencingly. Kirsten meekly obeyed, dragging a large cage.

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 October 2011 at 5:52 PM

Abby frowned. "How long has she been doing that? The marriage thing I mean..." She wasn't sure how to react. "and who is she?"

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 17 October 2011 at 5:54 PM

" She's saying that ever since she saw us", Jasper sighed," She's my sister"

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 October 2011 at 6:03 PM

She rolled her eyes. "I hate when people make that kind of assumption. Especially when its true. Not that we are getting married anytime soon! Ever! Or going out! Because we're not! And um, uh... I think I'm digging a hole for myself." She blushed profuciously and shrunk. She turned into a red fox and ran off. She ran back and forth, one side of her only caring about food, and one wanting to turn into a human. She pounced on the nearest squirell and ate it. She concentrated on Jasper and her human life. Soon she was human again.

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 17 October 2011 at 6:19 PM

A black blur raced twards abby... and morfed into human gracefully before she hit abby. she smiled, "need help? oh wait nevermind...sorry im so late...overslept" she offered a smile so what happened back there with jasper? i arrived just after you ran off..." leia smiled again, hoping that the lie about slleping in was only a partial lie. true she had slept in but she had also spent 20 mins doing her hair

@everybody srry i havent been on in a while...sorta

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 17 October 2011 at 6:25 PM

Jasper grinned. Seeing her disappear, his smile faded.

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 17 October 2011 at 6:30 PM

Leia looked at abby for a while with cocern in her eyes, "are you ok?"

@isablah r u there???

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 17 October 2011 at 6:33 PM

Kirsten ran away, giggling. She was planning to tell everyone on eggcave that Jasper has lots of girlfriends.

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 17 October 2011 at 6:36 PM

leia walked out, away from abby twards jasper. "i dont know what to do, she wont speak, and no yyour not allowed to torcher her to speak"

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 17 October 2011 at 6:38 PM

"Sorry Jasper... For me, when I get certain emotions I morph. Usually if I get nervous I turn into a Red Fox. Oh, hi Leia! Tell ya later! If thats okay with you Jasper?" She smiled cunningly. She felt bad. Weak.