Items Database - travel viewing

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 13 September 2023 at 3:20 PM

Just wondering if any more thought has been given to having an on-site way to view more than one travel per one creature, per one stage at a time?

I use that popular fan site sometimes daily to look at travels & creatures because It's so much nicer being able to see a wide variety at once.

I love that we have the Items Database at all here, but I mainly use it for price checking, or in the rare case I know which species and stage I want to use a travel on. (Usually after I've narrowed down my choices on the other site.)
(Still love it for also discovering new-to-me items!)

I pretty much rely on the other site for deciding on Cash Shop travel purchases, and without being able to see them en masse, I'm hesitant to buy any.
(and buying the batch that is about to expire, I noticed that the other site is two months behind again.
Kudos to them for keeping it maintained as much as they do... but it would be much easier here to have a Viewer automatically update as soon as products are launched to players.)

- - - -

Any previous topics on the Items Database have been locked, so far as i could find.