πŸ‘»Reviving Dead Creatures For YouπŸ‘»

in Trading & Auctions

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 23 October 2023 at 7:57 AM

so I've recently found that I have a bunch of dead creatures lurking in my cove and I thought it might be a good idea to find new homes for them. most of them are from 2014, some are a little older. to acquire any of these you will need 200CC (the revival fee) and then you can add on whatever feels fair - creatures / EC / CC. I'm looking for monthlies that I missed during my hiatus (between 2018 - Sep 2023) so I'll be willing to take those if you have any spares UFT 😊

creatures available:
β˜† Mekii
β˜† Kaihon
β˜† Iramae
β˜† Salaslyke
β˜† Rosse
β˜† Obarn
β˜† Sparktail
β˜† Yamamagan
β˜† Taigrin
β˜† Sorien
β˜† Sey
β˜† Barthug
β˜† Borro
β˜† Corunis
β˜† Irel
β˜† Hinonia
β˜† Peeyu
β˜† Grandinum
β˜† Nuomek
β˜† Finti
β˜† Jacko
β˜† Harpis
β˜† Amara
β˜† Pahoehoe
β˜† Grisal
β˜† Lagcaous
β˜† Kiretch
β˜† Vulpselle
β˜† Gantula
β˜† Leafly
β˜† Fairtop
β˜† Kyaondi
β˜† Tammick
β˜† Ignalt
β˜† Valenbun
β˜† Meganox
β˜† Krampus
β˜† Ursoto
β˜† Vaccin
β˜† Kujak
β˜† Star Nipha
β˜† Star Sey
β˜† Mo
β˜† Motja
β˜† Curcull
β˜† Cantik
β˜† Jelal
β˜† Quinnit

I have multiples and will cross out species on this list when I'm out of stock. also if you have a specific gender or evolution that you would like, feel free to ask as some are evolved to various stages.

also, if you stumble upon this topic later on and don't feel like bumping it, feel free to PM me about any revival inquiries! 😊

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 23 October 2023 at 10:31 AM

@appleblizzard
Hi! 😊 I am looking to complete my Curcull collection. Do you have any Curculls in the 2nd baby stage and / or 3rd teen stage? Prefer male but female is fine, too. ^^

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 23 October 2023 at 10:44 AM

@daisycat hi! unfortunately all of my Curculls are fully evolved. I could return them to their egg stages if you wanted me to, but the potion costs 200CC so that would be an additional payment.

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 23 October 2023 at 10:47 AM

@appleblizzard
That's all right, thank you anyway! c:

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 23 October 2023 at 10:52 AM

@daisycat no worries, thank you for reaching out ❀️

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 23 October 2023 at 7:46 PM

@appleblizzard Hello (again)! How many Diablos do you have available, and what stages?

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 23 October 2023 at 7:58 PM

@heatherm19 hey (again haha)! I have 1 female egg available if you're interested 😊

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 24 October 2023 at 8:37 AM

@appleblizzard I'm interested! Regarding monthlies, is there anything in the UFT tab on @heatherm_side that you might want as part of the price for the Diablos?

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 24 October 2023 at 8:44 AM

@heatherm19 great! I'm interested in your Sorrowool so I'll be happy to take it as part of the payment if that's alright with you 😊

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 24 October 2023 at 1:48 PM

@appleblizzard I saw in another thread you are low on ec, would you be willing to take Sorrowool + 1.5m ec for the Diablos? On top of the 200cc revival fee of course. (Trying to stretch my remaining cc as long as I can, lol)

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 24 October 2023 at 2:09 PM

@heatherm19 ooh yes, that works for me! let me revive the Diablos and set up a trade for you real quick - I'll post the lot here once it's ready 😊