Creature suggestion: shahole

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Other
11 posts

calebspiano • 24 October 2023 at 4:54 PM

This is a suggestion for a creature, description:
This creature has 2 forms, the male, and the non binary has the same form, but the female, is different, because is a little bit off, but this creatures are fails of magic tricks on magic shows..

Note: this creature has the female form, and the male form, the non binary form is the same as the male, comming soon I will give the images...

Female
5,407 posts

Orderedchaos • 24 October 2023 at 5:11 PM

@calebspiano
Please include a picture of your creature with the suggestion. Even a rough sketch will work. If you aren't confidant in your drawing ability you can always partner with someone else and you can create the suggestion together.

319 posts

chihiro_sang • 25 October 2023 at 10:08 AM

While the idea of the genders have the creature having different forms based on gender is understandable eggcave has a habit of doing two creatures in one to have a difference, like the Sikeree, if that can help for planning.

Female
916 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 October 2023 at 3:36 AM

@calebspiano
The concept sounds really cool, but like @/orderedchaos said, you could always collaborate with someone else to draw your creature if you're not confident in your artistic skills :>

Other
11 posts

calebspiano • 26 October 2023 at 10:20 AM

@orderedchaos I have the drawing finished, but the egg I don't know how it can be (the evolution are the same for the creature) anyway, If someone can help me with the egg i will give him 50000 ec, however, Can i send the ´photo link?

Female
5,407 posts

Orderedchaos • 26 October 2023 at 11:13 AM

@calebspiano
If you have a drawing please update the first post with a link to the image.