Solved, thank you <3

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 28 October 2023 at 3:54 AM

Again? Happened last month too. Did it happen to anyone else? I mean from the dailies.

Female
2,924 posts

heatherm19 • 28 October 2023 at 5:27 AM

@suzanab Since this has happened to you multiple times now, have you talked to staff about it? I've never had any trouble, and I feel like if this was a widespread issue other users would be talking about it too.

I really don't know what's going on on your end, but just off the top of my head: Are you positive you've complete the 25 days needed this month? Is/was there the green 'claim' button in the 'complete monthly challenge' box on that page? If you've seen and clicked on the green button, does the confetti/reward page not load? What exactly are you seeing and not seeing, that's not allowing you to claim the reward? Having some more details might help. Although really it's probably something only staff could help with.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 28 October 2023 at 1:02 PM

@heatherm19

I talked to a staff member last month and got my cash. I filed a ticket now, waiting after the weekend I guess. I don't have any button per say, I have the 25 days checked with a green "V", but that's all. Thanks for answering ❤️