Fair shop: what to buy? Advice?

in Help & Questions

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 29 October 2023 at 11:40 AM

Seriously 😃 Got the limited I wanted, now what?

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 29 October 2023 at 12:06 PM

@suzanab
Maybe buy a few Gurvaris? Potential to sell them between now and next Halloween. Or a bunch of Doovoo bags to get some rare items. Or perhaps a few of the travels to resell. I think Scary Bats, Gates To The Void, Demons Rising, and Terrifying Ghost look good because of the colors and they're not too busy. 😊

Female
2,928 posts

heatherm19 • 29 October 2023 at 4:03 PM

Personally I stock up on the travels, I'm a travel hoarder in general but with event travels I can almost always sell extras in my shop (or use them for giveaways/contest prizes). I've also seen the higher-rarity bags selling for pretty nice prices, and while the lower-rarity ones might not be worth it value-wise sometimes it's just fun to open them and be surprised with whatever you get.

Female
1,741 posts

minnie298a • 29 October 2023 at 7:43 PM

@suzanab
Personally, I'll be getting at least one Gurvari and Knurrock. Maybe a Kinump as well (and would have considered my limited ones, but I've already traded them). While the Gurvari is new, history says it's the last year for the one of the others. I have a funny feeling the Kinump is permanent (definitely don't quote me on that, I have no evidence other than a shaky memory), which is why it's the Knurrock I'll be getting. Other than that random travels (again newest and oldest) and maybe a couple of bags for the novelty. Either way, what I get will be earmarked for a future giveaways and trading.

I'll be heavier on the items though as strongroom space is free, cove space costs me. Plus retired/event items are very popular lots in my giveaways.

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 30 October 2023 at 7:37 AM

Wow, some great advice here! Thank you all so much ❤️ Now...let's go shopping 😃