Looking for last month creatures! 🍂

in Trading & Auctions

Female
318 posts

chat • 4 November 2023 at 10:13 AM

Hello again!
I am currently looking for last month creatures. I wasn't here during the beginning of the month unfortunately I ended up coming back right on Halloween when Halloween was actually technically over with. So.. I am now looking for last month creatures. If you have anything, please post here tagging me. ^~^

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 November 2023 at 10:14 AM

hey @chat welcome back! i've got the pellisan and the 2 cave monthlies, could you offer 50CC for all 3? 😊 negotiable ofc. i also have a gurvari uft if interested. thank you ^^

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 4 November 2023 at 10:23 AM

@chat could you take a look in @raitonchidori or @raitonchidori2 and see what you want?

367 posts

kudo • 4 November 2023 at 10:18 PM

@chat i've sent some cave monthlies :] i wasn't active enough to grab seeds so i don't have any halloween fair creatures to send 😔 if you'd like any others from @ravenhills, let me know!

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 4 November 2023 at 10:23 PM

@chat
I can send you a Gurvari as a gift! Just let me know which gender you'd like and if you'd like a specific stolen date. ^^

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 7 November 2023 at 6:41 AM

@chat Hi!! In case you weren't already aware, paying cc for cave monthlies is a fast way to lose out on your hard-earned/bought cave cash. Often, people will be giving them away, or selling them in auctions or trades for EC. If anyone approaches you seeking CC for monthlies, I would advise you to politely decline and save your money! 😉