Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 5 November 2023 at 8:46 AM

are you a cat person or a dog person

i am more of a cat person !

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 5 November 2023 at 9:35 AM

I am a cat person 1000%!! I love how soothing, peaceful, and graceful they are. How quiet they are. And yet, can be so silly and funny, too! I love how clean they are! They smell SOOOO good. Such a good little friend that follows you around, keeps you company, but isn't a "bother". They are soooo so so soft. They can melt in your arms like a noodle, and yet, are pure muscle and unbelievably strong when they want to be. They are so flexible, bendy, limber. I love their healing purrs. I love how they have retractable claws and when you squish their paws, the claws come out. I love that they require consent and they have to approve of you before they let you in (both qualities just like humans!). The little trills and meows and squeaks they do. Cutest sounds ever. The way they stare at you and slow blink melts my heart. They have beautiful, alluring faces. Probably the animal with the cutest nose in the world. ;0;

Female
228 posts

discordia • 6 November 2023 at 7:56 AM

Dogs due to their gregariousness and friendly nature (most of them) withholding the fact that some can be reserved/slow to trust. My dog greets me every day with a bubbly energy that just boosts my mood and it's infectious, that is the enthusiasm and playfulness.

Female
6 posts

ticci-codi • 24 November 2023 at 10:45 AM

I adore dogs but I lean more towards cats! 😊

Gender Fluid
15 posts

simon • 26 November 2023 at 12:49 PM

cats are by far my favorite animal. caring for a cat is so rewarding, slowly gaining their love and trust is one of the best feelings in the world imo ! ❀️
cats are always super sweet and funny! i love them sm !

234 posts

spookyfrog • 28 November 2023 at 3:29 AM

I have only had dogs, but me and my girlfriend talk all the time about how when we get a place together, we'll get an orange cat and name him Crust 😊

24 posts

spottledmutt • 2 December 2023 at 12:03 PM

Dog person because I only grew up with them but I really love cats too! I am a big animal person

Female
8 posts

sm0395 • 6 February 2024 at 8:53 AM

Cat person totally, tho I like dogs too, but cats appeal more for me 😊

Non-binary
1,413 posts

provo7demons • 8 February 2024 at 8:46 PM

Definitely a cat person! I still do love dogs, and I love it when I get to dogsit or help take them on walks when I volunteer at shelters, but I can't see myself actually living with one. Of course, that could be because my dad is allergic, so I grew up with only cats! But what can I say, I've got a soft spot for kitties ❀️

Non-binary
45 posts

lifeform42 • 13 February 2024 at 9:28 AM

I’m more of a cat person. Cats are lower maintenance and something about their demeanor and facial shape just makes me grin.

However, I can’t have a cat in my university dorm ( too small of a space ) so I do have a robot cat here named Penelope!

Trans Male
2 posts

n1cox3 • 17 February 2024 at 9:43 PM

i love cats so much! i used to rlly hate dogs because of a bad expierecne when i was younger but they are growing on me a little bit.
but cats forever

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 17 February 2024 at 10:18 PM

I love dogs!! ❀️ I've only owned dogs and had terrible experience with stray cats so I've always avoided them as a trauma response but I really do see why a lot of people own them, I hope I'd be able to meet a kind one myself so I can finally get past my trauma 😊

Male
75 posts

gaika007 • 20 February 2024 at 5:34 AM

100% cat person. I already had dogs, it wasn't a bad experience, but they ask too many attention and they aren't the same energy as me. Also my problem with them is that many dogs have a really specific smell I don't like... I like them, but not in my house πŸ˜…
Now I have a red cat (a fool named Sekhmet) that I just love ^^ only problem that she wants to go out to attack dogs

Female
1 post

mysticwolf88 • 7 March 2024 at 4:52 PM

I'm more of a cat person.

25 posts

bunnywabbit • 1 week ago

Even though I like cats, as I'm allergic to them, I'm definitely a dog person πŸ˜‰

Gender Fluid
6 posts

glaphordesa • 6 days ago

More of a cat person, mostly because most of the dogs I meet aren't trained well and never have any boundaries. Like, they jump on you, even the big ones, and they make lots of noise, and they never leave you alone when you eat. It's not like cats let YOU have boundaries either, and cats do harass you for food, but they're mostly smaller and less drool-y. Which makes it a lot easier to handle. 😸

8 posts

draken48 • 18 hours ago

so hard to pick! dogs are very energetic and cats are amazing snuggle buddies.. however I'll go with dogs because beagles are everything good in dogs and everything good in cats! they can be energetic but they also love cuddles and their bark isn't scary loud like "arf!" more like "boo!" or "bow!"

Genderqueer
5 posts

corruptcreatures • 16 hours ago

I'm personally a cat person! I've grown up with them and their vibes match mine, but I do love dogs as well! I adore my Pomeranian