egg cave Dailies

in Chit-Chat

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 5 November 2023 at 8:48 AM

does anyone else get nervous about making posts due to egg cave dailies ? i try to think about different things to post ! but i get worried that i am spamming ;u;

Female
1,734 posts

lexicon • 5 November 2023 at 9:31 AM

@sliced You don't have to make new topics each time, the easiest and least stressful way to get that daily is simply to participate in the forum games! Like Dogs vs. Cats or Count to a Million. Hope that helps and makes you less nervous 😊

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 5 November 2023 at 9:45 AM

@sliced
What @/lexicon said! You can just comment on existing topics in order to fulfill the daily instead of making a brand new topic. However, I enjoy the topics you've posted! I think you've come up with some good ones and I don't consider them spam. ^^

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 5 November 2023 at 10:58 AM

ooh thank you both i thought i must have to post a new form for it to count !

Female
228 posts

discordia • 6 November 2023 at 7:51 AM

@sliced
If it makes you feel better even I get nervous being such a quiet and reserved person. Buuut it goes a long way knowing you're fine here if you rattle on about whatever. Chit-chat is a nice place to post.

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 6 November 2023 at 8:04 AM

;u; yes thank you i am the same haha very quiet person who tends to keep to herself !

Female
1,745 posts

minnie298a • 6 November 2023 at 8:33 AM

@sliced
At first the concept of all those forum posts got my anxiety going. But I agree with the others, the Games forum is the way to go for that daily. Particularly on my "don't want to interact with people" days, a couple of words and it's done. It just seemed ...safe. Personally, I also participate in a feeding contest that also counts as a post.

As a side note, you can post and immediately delete messages on your own wall on the profile comment days.