New eCodes seen in Eggcave

in General

Gender Nonconforming
69 posts

prettyiggy • 13 November 2023 at 12:11 AM

There have been some lovely new (& not so new) eCodes seen around the EC: 2 different kinds of pink flowers, double red hearts, black hearts & turkeys, among others. Can anyone update the eCode section to include these and others? It would be fun to share them! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 13 November 2023 at 12:15 AM

@prettyiggy
You can Google those emojis to add them to your profile! That's what I do. ๐Ÿ˜Š I don't think they would add all of them to the eCode page since it would be a ton, and, pretty sure they are just regular emojis.

Edit: For example, here are ones you mentioned. You can simply copy and paste them onto any page or post, or, Google "_____ emoji" and find a specific one you're looking for. ^^

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒทโœฟโ€
๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ–คโ™ฅ๏ธŽโคโ™ก
๐Ÿฆƒ

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 November 2023 at 12:19 AM

@prettyiggy

Awww yeah that would be nice to have an ecode update, I've seen all kinds of things that I thought didn't exist...Getting lost in the emoji world can be tricky. I guess you should ask if you can use it for your profile or posting on walls and forums to the person that's using it already before they go all "Hufflepuff" or "JigglyPuff" on you LOL

Gender Nonconforming
69 posts

prettyiggy • 13 November 2023 at 12:29 AM

@daisycat, thanks so much for showing some of the ones I mentioned & more as well as directing me on how to find them! โค๏ธ
@jirachiwishmaker, any that I find online I'll be glad to share! ๐Ÿ˜Š

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 November 2023 at 12:33 AM

@prettyiggy

I've no idea where I found this from and put it on my profile, but I like it! Thanks for the sharing!

โ™ฅแƒฆโ™กแƒฆโ™ฅ

ส•โ€ขฬ€ฯ‰โ€ขฬส”

Female
1,744 posts

minnie298a • 13 November 2023 at 12:34 AM

@prettyiggy
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ‘ป

The extra ones I found I get through windows on a desktop. Windows button+. (fullstop) gets some emojis and kaomojis s like (โ˜ž๏พŸใƒฎ๏พŸ)โ˜ž โ˜œ(๏พŸใƒฎ๏พŸโ˜œ) .

Gender Nonconforming
69 posts

prettyiggy • 13 November 2023 at 1:24 AM

Thanks everyone! I love the ones that everyone has so far. ๐Ÿ˜Š My sole contribution is ๐ŸŒบ:cherryblossom: I have to head to bed since I have an early medical appointment. I'l have more time later tomorrow afternoon to pursuit this.

Monday morning, just spent the last 3 hours adding a slew of emojis from: https://emojipedia.org/
only to have them disappear because I tried to do a subsequent post instead of editing this one. EC sure has some strange nuances!!

Take Two:

๐Ÿ’ž Revolving Hearts
๐Ÿ’– Sparkling Heart
๐Ÿ’œ Purple Heart
๐Ÿ’š Green Heart
๐ŸŒบ Hibiscus
๐ŸŒท Tulip
๐ŸŒป Sunflower
๐Ÿชท Lotus
๐Ÿ• Dog
๐Ÿฑ Cat
๐Ÿ˜ป Love Cat
๐Ÿฆ„ Unicorn
๐ŸฆŒ Deer
๐Ÿฟ๏ธ Chipmunk
๐Ÿฆ Raccoon
๐Ÿฆฉ Flamingo
๐Ÿฆœ Parrot
๐Ÿฆƒ Turkey
๐Ÿฆ Cardinal
๐Ÿฌ Dolphin
๐Ÿณ Whale
๐Ÿฆฆ Otter
๐ŸŒž Happy Sun
โ›ˆ๏ธ Rain cloud with Thunder
โ˜” Rain on Umbrella
๐ŸŒˆ Rainbow
๐ŸŒ  Shooting Star
๐Ÿง Cupcake
๐Ÿซ Chocolate bar
๐Ÿ’ Cherries
๐Ÿ“ Strawberry
๐Ÿ Apple
๐ŸŒฝ Corn
๐Ÿฅ‘ Avocado
๐Ÿฅช Sandwich
๐Ÿค Fried Shrimp
๐Ÿฅž Pancakes

If you can't c/p from this page, go to the website at top of page. Enjoy!

Female
228 posts

discordia • 13 November 2023 at 2:57 PM

That is a nice list of emotes, thanks for adding them so we all can see.

Gender Nonconforming
69 posts

prettyiggy • 13 November 2023 at 8:52 PM

Thanks, discordia, glad you like them! Unfortunately you have to keep the https://emojipedia.org/ site open to take advantage of them, unless you can code. But there are alot more of them that might interest people here. Being among the retired set, I never had to learn coding, so it's handy to have an online resource to use. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ป