2-Sentence Stories

in Forum Games

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 20 November 2023 at 5:31 PM

A tear ran down my cheek as I closed my eyes tightly, only to open them and see his back, as a shiver violently ran down the length of my own. That's when I knew it, when I knew the last time I would ever see him was right then and there, walking away in the distance.

Next prompt: Delightful, interrupted

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 November 2023 at 12:13 AM

I closed my eyes for a split second, and now here I am, in my personal pocket dimension. "I won't ever be interrupted here" I say as I pulled out my drawing tablet, feeling delightful.

Next prompt: Sister, motorcycle

367 posts

kudo • 21 November 2023 at 5:04 AM

his sister owned a fine motorcycle, a sleek dark thing that glimmered faintly in the dark like a watching panther. as was the case with most motorbikers, she had gear custom made to match with her girl.

next prompt: validity, carpet

78 posts

komore • 21 November 2023 at 9:07 AM

Reclining on the hammock, she absentmindedly flipped her jellyfish plush inside and out while questioning the validity of their relationship. She tossed the toy in frustration, and it landed gracefully on the silk carpet with a frown reflected on its stitched face.

next prompt: jelly, fish

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 21 November 2023 at 10:24 PM

With a wobbly body like jelly she approached her bed, trying to fight off drowsiness that's slowly taking over her. And soon, she flopped there in the soft paradise of the bedroom, like a fish being put back in the water.

Next prompt: Evoke, soap

78 posts

komore • 22 November 2023 at 12:31 PM

I delicately placed another piece of the jellyfish-shaped soap into my mouth. It evoked a sense of melancholy knowing the demise of these ethereal creatures.

kudo did it

next prompt:
morsel, atone

Female
2,226 posts

ashlinnhi • 24 November 2023 at 8:56 AM

And when Karma comes I will so revel in your defeat, watch as each morsel of regret binds and chokes. You will atone in this horror film of your creation.

(may or may not have been heavily referencing 'You First' by Paramore)

Next: Capture, bubble

Female
138 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 25 November 2023 at 2:28 AM

A world of bubbles someone created, soon captured by a little gust of wind, so fragile, yet so beautiful. Like this world of bubbles, a butterfly will get captured by a net, and will soon realize how much this is like to positives and negatives.

Next: infinity, dog

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 26 November 2023 at 2:31 PM

Spanning the entire length of the now dark and destroyed neighborhood, swirled over 1,000 canine bodies, connected front to back, an endless length of fur and teeth and organs and blood and bones. There it was, gurgling and howling and trying to get out muffled whines... The Infinity Dog

Next: chortle, kitten

Female
2,226 posts

ashlinnhi • 27 November 2023 at 8:16 AM

The kitten yowled from the floor — vicious little furball it was — making sure its offense at the temporary lack of nourishment would not be left unheard. There was a muffled chortle from above, then a strip of chicken descended to land by the creature's paws.

forgot to put in a prompt LOL: pointed, silk

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 1 December 2023 at 1:56 PM

Lol, took me a while to figure out where to go with the two provided prompt words.

Anointed silk draped upon glistening altar, appointed priest of highest ilk listening to exalter. Paltry praise pointed at devotees, unaware of smiles disjointed.

Prompt: Rough, Sea

367 posts

kudo • 3 December 2023 at 12:34 AM

if you shake a bottle with a little ship inside, the seas will turn into a vivid nightmare of unforgiving water and tumultuous wind. imagine the livelihood of those tiny sailors in their unseen prison, fighting against what they assume to be a rough force of nature.

prompt: haven, carnivore

Female
2,226 posts

ashlinnhi • 9 December 2023 at 9:37 AM

I had long since tucked the secrets into my safest haven. They remain in hiding, cushioned with security and preservation, yet the snarling carnivore of a hunter seems always a butterfly's kiss away.

Next: lights, camera

(this took me so long and it's still meh Kudo When I Get You)

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 22 January 2024 at 5:32 PM

I turned on the lights of the little bedroom I called my onw true home, and caught glimpse of a small old camera, reminiscing those times when I used it to capture the most beautiful moments if my life. Oh, how I really miss the past.

Next prompt: Delay, theatre

Female
464 posts

cageheart • 23 January 2024 at 11:40 AM

I awaited at the bus stop but there seemed to be a delay. The show at the theatre started in 10 minutes so I started to run towards it instead.

Promt: Heart, light

1,037 posts

anarchy • 23 January 2024 at 1:15 PM

The thumping of my heart pounded furiously as the undertow threatened to pull me under, the galley I had fallen from becoming smaller and smaller on the horizon. I could feel the cold tendrils of the ocean envelop me, my strength gives out, and at last I finally see the light.

🌊⚓

Next prompt: carnival, jewel

Female
2,226 posts

ashlinnhi • 24 January 2024 at 8:29 AM

Through the carnival of my thoughts, there runs a single thread of clarity. It shines like a jewel, brighter than the oldest star, and I grasp it as a lifeline.

Next: cosy, sweet

thanks @shirothekittehlover for reminding me about this forum LOL

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 10 February 2024 at 7:25 PM

(ain't gonna let this thread die lol)

Amidst of all the chaos happening in the outside world, a child is sleeping in a little bed in a cozy little house, dreaming about grand adventures and the joy of living. Oh the sweet, sweet innocence and wonder of youth.

Next prompt: Incredible, market

1,037 posts

anarchy • 11 February 2024 at 7:25 PM

As you delve deeper into the city's more hidden districts, you chance upon a dubious market stall filled to the rafters with mystifying potions and grotesque jars holding strange specimens. Although you question the legality of how they were procured, you can't help but take a closer look at their incredible wares.

Next prompt: expanse, monster

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 5 March 2024 at 11:15 PM

The great expanse of ocean loomed ahead of you, waves crashing against the crumbling lumber of your ship. It felt as though monsters lurked below, praying for the very nails of your hull to loosen and feed you to the frigid maw of the Atlantic.

Next prompt: Empty, Open