🙏 Remove name, gender & level from creature's image (option)

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 24 November 2023 at 5:10 AM

Just a little quality of life (imo) improvement: remove the pet's name and level from the image in their profile or in cove page. Let users trigger it on or off as an optional thing from settings page depending on what they like to see. Maybe it would add it on the creature's profile with the other stats instead?

Personally I find it super annoying and it triggers my inner OCD. I hate seeing stuff like stars or the bottom of travels touching each others... I'm hesitant using travels for that reason sometimes. I hate seeing the paws of my tasma touching the bottom of travel and stats... some padding would be ssso loved. It would also be great if we could move the star on the creature in more place(s).

I don't know how feasible that would be but thought it wouldn't hurt to propose it anyways.

@Ian

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 28 November 2023 at 4:12 PM

I support this. Maybe a customisable toggle could do the trick, which is to say that we can decide whether to hide some details, all of them, or none of them. I would also appreciate a cleaner look for our creatures; they're small enough as it is, and crowding them onto their own name feels unnecessary. I also think being able to customise the font size of creature names and details would change things for the better. More than once, I have found myself squinting at creature content because it's too small, or too messy. I shouldn't have to strain my eyes or zoom in/out just to be able to read content on-site.

Hopefully we see some meaningful quality of life updates and improvements soon.

Deleted • 9 December 2023 at 8:54 AM

@kataclysm thank you very much for your input (I noticed your reply only now sorry)! I squint very often at creatures' names as well... 🥲 and as I always say, more customization & accessibility options are always loved!